International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Nick CZ added a new general ad ident. Very basic just purple background.
This
7cw6Nt9.jpg

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
As far as I know, new episodes in cartoons and live action series were showing first Nickelodeon, then nicktoons, teennick. I even remember that Nickelodeon CEE, the joint division of TLH and The Cassagrandes, showed it first and then Nicktoons Arabia&Turkey showed it.

Recently, Nicktoons HD CEE airs TLH first, the result of which Clyde fathers' episodes were shown at least once ("Exchange of Heart" the last year).
Probably the LGBT themed episodes of TLH have been dubbed before the law was passed, so S5E9 (No Bus No Fuss/Resident Upheaval), S5E10b (Undercover Mom) and S5E12b (Flying Solo) shall be presented without any problems.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
Recently, Nicktoons HD CEE airs TLH first, the result of which Clyde fathers' episodes were shown at least once ("Exchange of Heart" the last year).
Probably the LGBT themed episodes of TLH have been dubbed before the law was passed, so S5E9 (No Bus No Fuss/Resident Upheaval), S5E10b (Undercover Mom) and S5E12b (Flying Solo) shall be presented without any problems.
What about the changes to Nicktoons LA & BR since these are also sharing the same programs as Nicktoons CEE/Ukraine/Balkans but with localized commercials.

Francisque

What about the changes to Nicktoons LA & BR since these are also sharing the same programs as Nicktoons CEE/Ukraine/Balkans but with localized commercials.
Mostly been replaced by NickMusic though.

Nicktooons CEE is ad-supported , also, while Nicktooons LA Is/was not, with shorter slots etc.
So different feeds

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
Mostly been replaced by NickMusic though.

Nicktooons CEE is ad-supported , also, while Nicktooons LA Is/was not, with shorter slots etc.
So different feeds
Since NickMusic LA & BR may air music videos that are popular in that region. There could be a chance that NickMusic LA & BR would simulcast special events with Nick LA & Nick BR?

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Kamp Koral is is beginning its Nick rollout next month. It'll be airing in Poland, and in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as a sneak peek before its proper GSA premiere in the Autumn. It's also currently airing in Italy as part of a special Loud House pop-up channel.

animegamer

Nick Jr. India will finally premiere Butterbean’s Cafe this Sunday 1pm

65211F18-28B6-48C9-932C-E72F88A8B96C.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy. I'll still be around.

Featured Posts