International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Why is Nick CEE airing promos for the HD special - Danger & Thunder like it's a premiere...
(The same with the movie block)

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
If Nickelodeon HD is still available in Russia, I am not surprised why Korra was removed from Nick HD. The series was also removed from Nicktoons HD CEE.
Yes,Nick HD is still available in Russia,but LOK was removed from there at least 3 years ago,but why did they removed it from NickToons CEE? I thought that they removed it because it ended and they just don't want to repeat it again and again...

ChickyBro

taiga is great
Apparently, the horrible Thai intro of The Loud House has been fixed in newer episodes with autotune.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

RegularCapital

Staff member
Nick Music will launch on FOXTEL Australia on 1 July:

Good opportunity to fill in the void left by the absence of the Disney Channels in Australia, not sure if a music channel is a wise idea in days of YouTube and music streaming.

It's also launching on Sky in New Zealand on 6th July.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Saw some summer bumper on Nick Jr.

New promo...
Y7RjB4j.jpg

On Nickelodeon new promo for...
Xtj7wk5.jpg

vzhpKRv.jpg

And here's some CEE NickToons

Last edited:

Francisque

It seems like there has been a slight shake up of Nick Jr's in Europe, by the German team

Now Poland and some other countries in Central/Eastern Europe (Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania) get a "new" ad-supported localised Nick Jr CEE
Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, get an ad-supported localised Nick Jr Western Europe feed
Scandinavia have switched to ad-less Nick Jr Global (it used to get an ad-supported Nick Jr European feed)
Russia etc. continue to get Nick Jr Global, ad less

RegularCapital

Staff member
It seems like there has been a slight shake up of Nick Jr's in Europe, by the German team

Now Poland and some other countries in Central/Eastern Europe (Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania) get a "new" ad-supported localised Nick Jr CEE
Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, get an ad-supported localised Nick Jr Western Europe feed
Scandinavia have switched to ad-less Nick Jr Global (it used to get an ad-supported Nick Jr European feed)
Russia etc. continue to get Nick Jr Global, ad less

Also with the Nick Jr changes in Europe, Nicktoons is launching in Adria (Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia) next week, replacing Comedy Central Extra in the region.

Source: Toonsphere (Akos97HU's news site) Serbo-Croatian Edition: Nicktoons stiže u Srbiju, Hrvatsku i Sloveniju! – Toonsphere

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
The last show to air on Comedy Central Extra Adria is SpongeBob before launching Nicktoons.

I believe in Croatia, Slovenia, and Serbia, they have Nick (HD feed only for HR), Nick Jr, and Nicktoons

Yet, I feel bad for Disney Channel for being subtitled, and Cartoon Network for being unlocalized.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Only thing I've seen on NickToons is this new filler.
AORqeuh.jpg

And some new idents on NickJr.
2IUvUCT.jpg

Hopefully CEE NickToons rebrands as well in few months.

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
Nickelodeon Poland started airing Drake and Josh. 6 years since it last aired on Nick Poland
gfdgfdsgf.png

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
Nicktoons Adria includes these five audio tracks:
English
Croatian
Serbian
Slovene
Russian (alongside with the Scandinavian feed)

Nick CEE had Serbian, and Slovene, but it's mono-only in order to save bandwidth. That's disappointing.

Muppetman2003

For some reason, Nickelodeon Germany brought the Nick Jr block only on weekends instead of the original weekdays
Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 7.00.09 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-17 at 7.00.36 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-17 at 7.02.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-07-17 at 7.03.33 PM.png
Also, Nickelodeon is airing both Jimmy Neutron and Hey Arnold specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts