International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Latest News & Videos

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Jun 28, 2019
Bulgaria
Why is Nick CEE airing promos for the HD special - Danger & Thunder like it's a premiere...
(The same with the movie block)

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Jun 28, 2019
Bulgaria
If Nickelodeon HD is still available in Russia, I am not surprised why Korra was removed from Nick HD. The series was also removed from Nicktoons HD CEE.
Yes,Nick HD is still available in Russia,but LOK was removed from there at least 3 years ago,but why did they removed it from NickToons CEE? I thought that they removed it because it ended and they just don't want to repeat it again and again...

Nick Music will launch on FOXTEL Australia on 1 July:

Good opportunity to fill in the void left by the absence of the Disney Channels in Australia, not sure if a music channel is a wise idea in days of YouTube and music streaming.

It's also launching on Sky in New Zealand on 6th July.

Reactions: Checkerboard

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014
It seems like there has been a slight shake up of Nick Jr's in Europe, by the German team

Now Poland and some other countries in Central/Eastern Europe (Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania) get a "new" ad-supported localised Nick Jr CEE
Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, get an ad-supported localised Nick Jr Western Europe feed
Scandinavia have switched to ad-less Nick Jr Global (it used to get an ad-supported Nick Jr European feed)
Russia etc. continue to get Nick Jr Global, ad less

Reactions: RegularCapital
It seems like there has been a slight shake up of Nick Jr's in Europe, by the German team

Now Poland and some other countries in Central/Eastern Europe (Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, Romania) get a "new" ad-supported localised Nick Jr CEE
Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, get an ad-supported localised Nick Jr Western Europe feed
Scandinavia have switched to ad-less Nick Jr Global (it used to get an ad-supported Nick Jr European feed)
Russia etc. continue to get Nick Jr Global, ad less
Also with the Nick Jr changes in Europe, Nicktoons is launching in Adria (Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia) next week, replacing Comedy Central Extra in the region.

Source: Toonsphere (Akos97HU's news site) Serbo-Croatian Edition: Nicktoons stiže u Srbiju, Hrvatsku i Sloveniju! – Toonsphere