COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
To give you guys an idea of what I and many Flemish students have gone through this year :(

December 20th, 2019 - My last day of courses. Time for social isolation to study for my exams, except for Christmas and New Year.

January 28th, 2020 - My last exam. Social isolation is finally over.

February 10th, 2020 - First day of the new semester. I finally see my fellow students again.

March 13th, 2020 - All classes are cancelled because of Covid-19. Social isolation rebegins. All courses are replaced by web lectures, all field trips are replaced by even more homework. We are promised a new exam schedule.

April 30th, 2020 - We get a new exam schedule.

September 22nd, 2020 - Hopefully classes will start again. This is currently unknown.

50% of students currently has anxiety problems and/or depression. This is not life anymore.

Last edited:

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
I know this isn’t related to coronavirus but when do you think Yellowstone will erupt? I say because people have been memeing it lately and I get memes are supposed to be jokes but it’s starting to freak me out...

creator

I know this isn’t related to coronavirus but when do you think Yellowstone will erupt? I say because people have been memeing it lately and I get memes are supposed to be jokes but it’s starting to freak me out...

Ignore the memes and follow official sources. Seismic activity has been normal.

Asa

Despite rising deaths, California (my state) is suceeding in beating the coronavirus.

Hopefully, this will mean our pre-pandemic lives (social distancing finally being phased out for real) will resume close to the end of 2020.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Japan is starting to ease restrictions. Today, only three new cases were registered in Tokyo prefecture alone, the lowest number in two months.

Here in Braga we got three new cases in the past 24 hours - the opposite of Tokyo. Portugal has close to 30.000 cases while Japan, a country of about 125 million, only has more than 16.500.

Low Spark of Lyman

What a night! I had to do six encores at the club.

"Contrary to some media reports, Yellowstone is not 'overdue' for a supereruption." - Yellowstone Volcano Observatory, December 2013

I remember the topic being discussed as part of the 2012 phenomenon as well.

Asa

Alaska has attempted to return to life pre-pandemic, despite no signs of vaccine tests yet.

This should be a sign that states are slowly reopening with modifications until further notice.

Low Spark of Lyman

What a night! I had to do six encores at the club.
Not that I'm from Alaska, but I'm not eager to go back out to places like I used to, as much as I may like to do so. It feels too soon.

Asa

This guy who posted an article about growing tired about hearing about the restrictions of the coronavirus pandemic isn't alone, lots of people start getting tired of listening to COVID-19 stuff as the months progress and want to really move on past that.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

This guy who posted an article about growing tired about hearing about the restrictions of the coronavirus pandemic isn't alone, lots of people start getting tired of listening to COVID-19 stuff as the months progress and want to really move on past that.
The virus doesn't stop just because people are tired of hearing about it.

Honestly, people are just so dumb.

creator

I assume most people are tired of hearing about it and want to open. The difference is how we open. Testing numbers have been looking better so regions should already be in the process of reopening gradually and carefully.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.

While I do agree about being tired of hearing COVID-19 everyday, the lockdowns and social distancing are necessary in order to you know FLATTEN THE CURVE. I know everyone here knows that but the person who wrote the article clearly doesn’t.

This is why cases are still rising...

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.
I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.

Featured Posts