COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Latest News & Videos

Wounded_Dragon

Sep 10, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
Here is a question for all of you. What is the first thing that you plan to do when the pandemic is over?
Take time off. Unfortunately, the two things I want to do may not be possible. There was a new Dave and Busters opening that I was hoping to go to and considering everything going on, not sure if it will actually ever open. And as for going to the movies, again not sure if it will manage to reopen.

Reactions: creator

CartoonLover2604

Fan of Qubo and Obscure Cartoons
Dec 22, 2017
In a galaxy far far away
By the way I’m pretty sure the astroids won’t hit us but I’m really hoping an astroid or volcano won’t kill us all this year. As crappy as 2020’s been, I feel we have hope to fix our planet and make it better if we just worked together and not constantly be at each other’s throats. The fear of humanity going extinct hurts me more and more everyday.

Reactions: TsWade2

creator

Apr 19, 2020
Chicago
By the way I’m pretty sure the astroids won’t hit us but I’m really hoping an astroid or volcano won’t kill us all this year. As crappy as 2020’s been, I feel we have hope to fix our planet and make it better if we just worked together and not constantly be at each other’s throats. The fear of humanity going extinct hurts me more and more everyday.
Many of us share your anxiety. As I've mentioned before, spending time away from the internet, the news, and social media can be helpful. Although the coronavirus has brought a lot of devastation, it has also encouraged unity. Think about the research labs around the world sharing information and learning from each other.

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Virginia
Many of us share your anxiety. As I've mentioned before, spending time away from the internet, the news, and social media can be helpful. Although the coronavirus has brought a lot of devastation, it has also encouraged unity. Think about the research labs around the world sharing information and learning from each other.
You're right. Oxford is already testing their vaccine in Brazil, where it is becoming a hotspot.

CartoonLover2604

Fan of Qubo and Obscure Cartoons
Dec 22, 2017
In a galaxy far far away
I’m gonna try and do that however it’s hard to avoid when your family has the news on throughout the day...

Reactions: creator

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey everybody, it's 7/15,World Noivern day! Kra-ka-ka-ka-kee-ree!
Butch Hartman is hinting again that 'Danny Phantom' might come back.
Does anyone find it a bit strange that Misty Lee has co-written 2 Scooby Doo productions (the Abracadabra Doo movie and the Spooky Scarecrow) and yet she's never done any voice acting in Scooby Doo? The former is especially strange since it's about stage magic, and she's also known for being a talented stage magician. On a related note, she should definitely voice Zatanna sometime in the future. It's easy casting.
And the winner is "The Grim Adventures Of The KND" which got 3 votes. "Modern Primitives" got nothing. The next matchup is between "Sky Pirates In The Sky" and "Quack Pack" .

Who is the most yellow-est fella that lives under the sea? Today SpongeBob and his VA Tom Kenny are celebrating Birthday! What a coincidence!
And yes, SpongeBob was born on July 14,1986, exactly 34 years ago!