COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa

A look back at the 1918 Spanish flu, which killed more than 675,000 in the U.S. alone, can help guide our responses to the current coronavirus pandemic.

Wounded_Dragon

Here is a question for all of you. What is the first thing that you plan to do when the pandemic is over?

Take time off. Unfortunately, the two things I want to do may not be possible. There was a new Dave and Busters opening that I was hoping to go to and considering everything going on, not sure if it will actually ever open. And as for going to the movies, again not sure if it will manage to reopen.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Don't worry about that. There’s vaccines and cures for Ebola.
Are there? I seem to recall the way we got through the first outbreak was containment. Ebola is far harder to catch than Coronavirus.

Since we are already social distancing because of Coronavirus I'm not worried at all.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
By the way I’m pretty sure the astroids won’t hit us but I’m really hoping an astroid or volcano won’t kill us all this year. As crappy as 2020’s been, I feel we have hope to fix our planet and make it better if we just worked together and not constantly be at each other’s throats. The fear of humanity going extinct hurts me more and more everyday.

creator

By the way I’m pretty sure the astroids won’t hit us but I’m really hoping an astroid or volcano won’t kill us all this year. As crappy as 2020’s been, I feel we have hope to fix our planet and make it better if we just worked together and not constantly be at each other’s throats. The fear of humanity going extinct hurts me more and more everyday.

Many of us share your anxiety. As I've mentioned before, spending time away from the internet, the news, and social media can be helpful. Although the coronavirus has brought a lot of devastation, it has also encouraged unity. Think about the research labs around the world sharing information and learning from each other.

StellaMagic

Many of us share your anxiety. As I've mentioned before, spending time away from the internet, the news, and social media can be helpful. Although the coronavirus has brought a lot of devastation, it has also encouraged unity. Think about the research labs around the world sharing information and learning from each other.
You're right. Oxford is already testing their vaccine in Brazil, where it is becoming a hotspot.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
I’m gonna try and do that however it’s hard to avoid when your family has the news on throughout the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts