COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
To give you guys an idea of what I and many Flemish students have gone through this year :(

December 20th, 2019 - My last day of courses. Time for social isolation to study for my exams, except for Christmas and New Year.

January 28th, 2020 - My last exam. Social isolation is finally over.

February 10th, 2020 - First day of the new semester. I finally see my fellow students again.

March 13th, 2020 - All classes are cancelled because of Covid-19. Social isolation rebegins. All courses are replaced by web lectures, all field trips are replaced by even more homework. We are promised a new exam schedule.

April 30th, 2020 - We get a new exam schedule.

September 22nd, 2020 - Hopefully classes will start again. This is currently unknown.

50% of students currently has anxiety problems and/or depression. This is not life anymore.

Last edited:

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
I know this isn’t related to coronavirus but when do you think Yellowstone will erupt? I say because people have been memeing it lately and I get memes are supposed to be jokes but it’s starting to freak me out...

creator

I know this isn’t related to coronavirus but when do you think Yellowstone will erupt? I say because people have been memeing it lately and I get memes are supposed to be jokes but it’s starting to freak me out...

Ignore the memes and follow official sources. Seismic activity has been normal.

Asa

Despite rising deaths, California (my state) is suceeding in beating the coronavirus.

Hopefully, this will mean our pre-pandemic lives (social distancing finally being phased out for real) will resume close to the end of 2020.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Japan is starting to ease restrictions. Today, only three new cases were registered in Tokyo prefecture alone, the lowest number in two months.

Here in Braga we got three new cases in the past 24 hours - the opposite of Tokyo. Portugal has close to 30.000 cases while Japan, a country of about 125 million, only has more than 16.500.

Low Spark of Lyman

Y’know, I think the poor guy's screwy.

"Contrary to some media reports, Yellowstone is not 'overdue' for a supereruption." - Yellowstone Volcano Observatory, December 2013

I remember the topic being discussed as part of the 2012 phenomenon as well.

Asa

Alaska has attempted to return to life pre-pandemic, despite no signs of vaccine tests yet.

This should be a sign that states are slowly reopening with modifications until further notice.

Asa

This guy who posted an article about growing tired about hearing about the restrictions of the coronavirus pandemic isn't alone, lots of people start getting tired of listening to COVID-19 stuff as the months progress and want to really move on past that.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

This guy who posted an article about growing tired about hearing about the restrictions of the coronavirus pandemic isn't alone, lots of people start getting tired of listening to COVID-19 stuff as the months progress and want to really move on past that.
The virus doesn't stop just because people are tired of hearing about it.

Honestly, people are just so dumb.

creator

I assume most people are tired of hearing about it and want to open. The difference is how we open. Testing numbers have been looking better so regions should already be in the process of reopening gradually and carefully.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.

While I do agree about being tired of hearing COVID-19 everyday, the lockdowns and social distancing are necessary in order to you know FLATTEN THE CURVE. I know everyone here knows that but the person who wrote the article clearly doesn’t.

This is why cases are still rising...

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts