C&C - DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - "Thanks For Waiting! A Reborn Gohan Heads For Earth!" [2/3]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
2945hmg.jpg
ivj1wh.jpg

med_1470460962_image.jpg

Opening 1: Fight It Out! by Masatoshi Ono
Ending 1: Never Give Up! by Junear

Last Time: Gotenks and Super Buu's battle reaches new levels of intensity as they begin to cause massive damage to the environment around them. However, Gotenks ends up using too much energy, and his Super Saiyan 3 form collapses.

This Time: Without his Saiyan 3 form, Gotenks now stands no chance against Buu. Fortunately, Gohan has finally reached new levels of power!

NOTES: Tonight's episode airs after a new Super. Watch them both, and no spoilers!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Last time, Earth's best chance got walled while Piccolo was having a cartoonish breakdown.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
"Thanks for Waiting, Everyone!"
Uhh...who's left?

Okay, and this battle just got even more one-sided.

Gohan's got serious cramps.

And while you've been stalling, most of his friends and family have been killed.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
All this time, Goku's been wearing Popol Frog Dung Orange?

Uggh, Buu, why don't you just eat them and be done with it?

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
"Darn those kids! Why do they have to draw out their battles?" But enough about the writers...

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
"I'm not ready to be a ghost!"
The closest you'll get to a ghost is maybe cotton candy.

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Where would you even get candy even if your "plan" could work against a type like Super Buu?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts