C&C - DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - "Hang In There, Kakarot! You Are No. 1!" [4/21]

Latest News & Videos

Gold Guy

Ride On
Staff member
Dec 14, 2008
Ratings
2,784 6
New York City
Last Time: Before Kid Buu can destroy the Grand Kai's planet, Goku and Vegeta lure him over to them by raising their power levels. Goku and Kid Buu begin their intense battle.

This Time: As Goku and Kid Buu's fight reaches a new level, Vegeta comes to a realization.

NOTES: Tonight's episode follows a new Super. Watch them both, and no spoilers - or Kid Buu will get upset!

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

What a disgrace. We never got the old Grinch cartoon yet the CGI film adaptation is getting a worldwide release. It releases today in Portugal.
Finally rebranded my account a bit to match current online identity. Now if only my username change request could go through lol
The final issue of The Un-Iverse I am posting on Anime Superhero is now posted. It's been quite a ride, and I want to thank the Drawing Board for their support for the past couple of years. You guys are the best. Thank you all.
I wish a happy 18th birthday to Michaela Zee, the daughter of Mulan herself, Ming Na Wen. Michaela is known for being the second voice of Ginger on Phineas And Ferb, as well as Princess Jun on Sofia The First.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdMneah7aN/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=11axgmxfzxsfa