C&C - DBZ Kai: The Final Chapters - "Hang In There, Kakarot! You Are No. 1!" [4/21]

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
2945hmg.jpg
ivj1wh.jpg

upload_2018-4-21_0-10-6.png

Opening 1: Fight It Out! by Masatoshi Ono
Ending 1: Never Give Up! by Junear

Last Time: Before Kid Buu can destroy the Grand Kai's planet, Goku and Vegeta lure him over to them by raising their power levels. Goku and Kid Buu begin their intense battle.

This Time: As Goku and Kid Buu's fight reaches a new level, Vegeta comes to a realization.

NOTES: Tonight's episode follows a new Super. Watch them both, and no spoilers - or Kid Buu will get upset!

Master Knight DH

Knight of Game Balance
Last time, the destroyers of worlds somehow managed to beat on his chest like Donkey Kong while recoiling from being punched hard.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I may just sit this episode out if all they're going to do is battle.

I don't think Buu's thought this reign of destruction through. I mean, if he destroys the universe, where is HE going to go?

The return of Bananaman!

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
And Buu's head is now literally up his ass.

Grand Kai's World has a White House?

And everybody's watching in hell. Even the old villains

Uhh, Babidi...maybe don't...mention the whole..."created him" thing...
Oh, okay.

jaylop97

Staff member
Wow Vegeta even sees the truth.

Good words from Vegeta, didn't thought the day would come, now if only he could say it out loud.

jaylop97

Staff member
For a minute Goku went all yellow, or more like a yellow green. Like the animation there.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I just discovered I can't edit the main post in topics that haven't been approved yet. How long does approval usually take?
when I saw parkersfan89 said bet is a kids channel & owned by disney, im reminded of the time where I called Harry Potter & willy wonka disney movies in a thread, I feel like I should have went with narnia & percy Jackson for that comment in that same thread instead
Sparklefan1234 wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
Hello, how are you? Your avatar and profile banner make me happy!

3b31fbada42053f1e2aa11f016fa62cf.gif
Sparklefan1234 wrote on JMTV's profile.
2760f9276baa30bdf9944425ac99626b.jpg
:daffy:

I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that this is the first Ridley Jones clip in over a year, or the fact that it's from "Herd Day"? It's the episode where Fred tells their grandmother that they're nonbinary. It's definitely a top tier episode of the show.

Featured Posts