- Correct audio mistake on Bubble Guppies bumper
- Launch new Czech website
- Consider adding voice over or text to new opt out idents
- Consider airing localized promos in opt out
- Consider proper CZSK feed
- Consider Nick at Night block
- Consider classic NickToons block

This is post #500 :)
Most if these things should've been done already... Why is it, that the viewers have to remind them?
Congrats on the 500th post! :)

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Most viewers don't care or don't notice. These issues are minor. But I agree, should've been resolved earlier. At least some of them.
As for the email, no worries. They'll read it regardless of its length. Our relations are pretty good ;)

Thx. That was actually the 500th post of this thread, not mine :D

GMIKI96

I quit
Most viewers don't care or don't notice. These issues are minor. But I agree, should've been resolved earlier. At least some of them.
As for the email, no worries. They'll read it regardless of its length. Our relations are pretty good ;)

Thx. That was actually the 500th post of this thread, not mine :D
"Oh, no, it's that Czech guy again..." :D

Simon Petrikov

Nickelodeon HD Spain Continuity July 2015
And that concludes my nickelodeon Channels Continuities
for this month ( I will try and ask someone to upload or at least send me "Nick arabia" Continuity I also want to see how the channel graphics are) that's said I will now go and try to wash my brain from the stupid Spongebob marathon that I had to watch in three different languages

chum_chum

Nick Russia August premieres:
Make It Pop (Season 1) - August 3th - premieres on weekdays
Blaze and the Monster Machines (1x14-1x20) - August 3th - premieres on weekdays
Max & Shred (1x14-1x26) - August 3th - premieres on weekdays
Max Steel (2x01-2x05) - August 24th - premieres on weekdays (The funny part is that they don't even repeat it, ever)
TMNT (3x14-3x20) - August 24th - premieres on weekdays
Breadwinners (2x05-2x08) - every Saturday
Rabbids Invasion (2x10-2x13) - every Saturday
Harvey Beaks Week - August 10th - Back to back episodes twice on weekdays, and three new episodes on weekend (1x11-1x13)
Movie Week - August 17th
Worldwide Day of Play - August 23th

GMIKI96

I quit
Nick Russia August premieres:
Make It Pop (Season 1) - August 3th - premieres on weekdays
Blaze and the Monster Machines (1x14-1x20) - August 3th - premieres on weekdays
Max & Shred (1x14-1x26) - August 3th - premieres on weekdays
Max Steel (2x01-2x05) - August 24th - premieres on weekdays (The funny part is that they don't even repeat it, ever)
TMNT (3x14-3x20) - August 24th - premieres on weekdays
Breadwinners (2x05-2x08) - every Saturday
Rabbids Invasion (2x10-2x13) - every Saturday
Harvey Beaks Week - August 10th - Back to back episodes twice on weekdays, and three new episodes on weekend (1x11-1x13)
Movie Week - August 17th
Worldwide Day of Play - August 23th
Will Nick Russia close down for a few hours on the Day of Play like Nick US?

chum_chum

Will Nick Russia close down for a few hours on the Day of Play like Nick US?
Sure. For 6 hours. And there are sport events in big russian cities (at least there were last year). And they also have watergun tournament sponsored by Nerf, where people can win trip to Moscow.

Mariana

This is pure magic to the highest level
Finally! Nickelodeon HD LA split up into HD Brazil simulcast! Now we have our own HD feed! :D

But unfortunately that change happened only on Sky, not yet on other providers... They still carry the pan HD feed like of mine: Oi TV. :/

Also, on satellites as posted by guimax there's a Nick Jr Brazil HD and SD, let's see if the feed will replace the pan regional one.

GMIKI96

I quit
Finally! Nickelodeon HD LA split up into HD Brazil simulcast! Now we have our own HD feed! :D

But unfortunately that change happened only on Sky, not yet on other providers... They still carry the pan HD feed. :/
So you have two different HD feeds in Portuguese, what's the difference?

Mariana

This is pure magic to the highest level
So you have two different HD feeds in Portuguese, what's the difference?
The pan regional HD feed is in English but it carries audio tracks in Spanish and Portuguese and the promos are without any words as happen in Europe.

But now we have our own Hd feed completely in Portuguese with the schedule, promos and bumpers refreshed as used by the main SD feed as we have since 1996. What happens now is: Viacom Brazil didn't get contract with other providers to switch the old feed to the new one.

GMIKI96

I quit
The pan regional HD feed is in English but it carries audio tracks in Spanish and Portuguese and the promos are without any words as happen in Europe.

But now we have our own Hd feed completely in Portuguese with the schedule, promos and bumpers refreshed as used by the main SD feed as we have since 1996. What happens now is: Viacom Brazil didn't get contract with other providers to switch the old feed to the new one.
I see, so they still maintain the Portuguese audio track, until they reach an agreement with those providers. Nickelodeon HD is only available at one or two providers here, only in English, even though the channel is the same as the SD one, minus the ad opt-out

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Looks like CEE added summer bumpers :)

XvXVbw9.jpg

Another one. Seems like these are new. They're simple, but they work. It's nice they're producing new stuff only/mainly for CEE.

qBlE3Ca.jpg

MOD EDIT: @Checkerboard If you can, please try not to double post. We prefer you edit in any additional content in the same post (with certain exceptions.) Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

shoohorn

I know all of them are american origin but I heard rabbids invasion originates from france also according to Wikipedia. So are all nicktoons of American origin?

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
@shoohorn I moved your Nicktoons origin threads to the International Thread if you specifically want to know if there is any Nicktoons not from America (most are, to answer your question.)

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
@shoohorn: Rabbids Invasion is actually not a nicktoon ;) It's indeed partly French.

Nicktoons are cartoons made by Nickelodeon Animation Studio. Pelswick, The Penguins of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and Monsters vs Aliens aren't made by this studio either, so they are no nicktoons either.

You can compare it with Teen Titans Go and Pokemon. Those are no CN originals either.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Recently Maori Television premiered another Nickelodeon show, a non-original show: The Penguins of Madagascar.

It seems that the SpongeBob/Dora experiment has been quite successful, this led to the dubbing of Team Umizoomi in "the language".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.

Featured Posts