Your Toys R Us Memories

Latest News & Videos

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
Mar 31, 2017
US
ARISE HYPER MEGA-CHICKEN! ARISE!!

But yes, very glad to see it might not be completely dead.

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
www.youtube.com
The building that used to house our local Toys 'R' Us just recently finished taking down its signs. Last time I checked, the people removing the letters from the roof left them inside the store, near the exit, but I don't know if they've moved since then.

Gatordragon

Teaching and Animating
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers
Nice, the atmosphere of a toy store is something you can't get from other stores. I hope history doesn't repeat itself and Toys R Us goes bankrupt again. Getting laid off sucks. I should now...

I also hope that the former Toys R Us employees finally get their severance pay after all of this.

Reactions: 1 person

TenPoundHammer

Wheel of Fortune winner, 12/8/17
Nov 27, 2006
Michigan
I never went to Toys R Us because it was 2 hours away and mom's opinion on literally everything fun was "you don't need it".

mimitchi33

Bokura zettai akiramenai!
Jul 5, 2010
I'm shocked they turned around and just decided to bring it back in just a short time. Anyway, my Toys R Us became a Big Lots.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List
Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).