Your Toys R Us Memories

Latest News & Videos

Gatordragon

Playful Pugilist
While Toys R Us possibly coming back sounds promising, I still feel bad about those thousands of employees who were laid off.

Dsneybuf

The building that used to house our local Toys 'R' Us just recently finished taking down its signs. Last time I checked, the people removing the letters from the roof left them inside the store, near the exit, but I don't know if they've moved since then.

Gatordragon

Playful Pugilist
Nice, the atmosphere of a toy store is something you can't get from other stores. I hope history doesn't repeat itself and Toys R Us goes bankrupt again. Getting laid off sucks. I should now...

I also hope that the former Toys R Us employees finally get their severance pay after all of this.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I hope you don't mind that I posted that link you found on Action Figure Insider. People there will be ecstatic.

TenPoundHammer

Wheel of Fortune winner, 12/8/17
I never went to Toys R Us because it was 2 hours away and mom's opinion on literally everything fun was "you don't need it".

mimitchi33

I love Aloysius Pig!
I'm shocked they turned around and just decided to bring it back in just a short time. Anyway, my Toys R Us became a Big Lots.