Your Toys R Us Memories

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
ARISE HYPER MEGA-CHICKEN! ARISE!!

But yes, very glad to see it might not be completely dead.

Dsneybuf

The building that used to house our local Toys 'R' Us just recently finished taking down its signs. Last time I checked, the people removing the letters from the roof left them inside the store, near the exit, but I don't know if they've moved since then.

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Nice, the atmosphere of a toy store is something you can't get from other stores. I hope history doesn't repeat itself and Toys R Us goes bankrupt again. Getting laid off sucks. I should now...

I also hope that the former Toys R Us employees finally get their severance pay after all of this.

TenPoundHammer

Wheel of Fortune winner, 12/8/17
I never went to Toys R Us because it was 2 hours away and mom's opinion on literally everything fun was "you don't need it".

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
I'm shocked they turned around and just decided to bring it back in just a short time. Anyway, my Toys R Us became a Big Lots.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts