Your Toys R Us Memories

Latest News & Videos

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
Speaking of Toys R Us, I was in my local one yesterday to pick up a Christmas gift for my little cousin and their music playlist mostly consists of Disney songs with some random other songs thrown into the mix. I actually heard Shiny there. Honestly if they played anything from either Wreck It Ralph movie I would cry.
Also I totally forgot that Brave had a musical number until I happened to Shazam said musical number (as I always do whenever I hear a song in public that I don't immediately recognize) in Toys R Us. It's been a few years since I actually watched Brave.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hi, Light Lucario. I just want to wish you a Happy 4th of July. I'll be having a nice barbecue and then see the fireworks tonight. I hope you have a very safe & Happy 4th of July.
pacman000 wrote on Peter Paltridge's profile.
Happy 4th of July, everyone!
I find it interesting how "Nevermore" has been used thrice in DC animation. Teen Titans did it first. Then DC Superhero Girls 2015 did it. Then Young Justice did it. Also, they all give a major role to a Tara Strong character (Raven in the first 2 and Terra in the third).
If you type in disney1.com or zoogdisney.com, it will immediately redirect you to disneynow.com. Pretty weird how Disney still remembers their websites that were retired a long time ago.