Your Toys R Us Memories

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Speaking of Toys R Us, I was in my local one yesterday to pick up a Christmas gift for my little cousin and their music playlist mostly consists of Disney songs with some random other songs thrown into the mix. I actually heard Shiny there. Honestly if they played anything from either Wreck It Ralph movie I would cry.
Also I totally forgot that Brave had a musical number until I happened to Shazam said musical number (as I always do whenever I hear a song in public that I don't immediately recognize) in Toys R Us. It's been a few years since I actually watched Brave.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The internet explodes today...Get ready for the trailer of a lifetime.
today is the day of the Mario movie trailer
I know this is nerdy pedantry but it bug me when writers refer to cartoons that aired in Prime Time or Syndication as "Saturday Morning Cartoons". I don't expect the average person to know/care, but when you're writing an article or a video essay? Come on, you should get that right.
Oh hey today is my 8th anniversary here, I regret sometimes not making my account sooner, since I knew about this place as early as 2012. Anyhow time sure flies.
Posting less going well. No warnings for anything so I think the board agrees. Still present for everything and DO read what you guys say. But if I see something I don't like I keep my damn mouth shut. It's for the best.

Featured Posts