"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 32 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvelman02

I assume Bedlam broke out of the dungeon and staged a coup to take over Markovia, necessitating Brion and Tara coming back to stop him.

I'm guessing this time, thanks to character development, Geo-Force will actually be able to beat his uncle (with his sisters help, most likely).

I don't think Metron intended to take Lian. He was after Halo and she just got Boomtubed because Halo was holding on to her.

Also confirmation that the Light (speficially Lex) is behind Infinity Inc. and the rest of the Oustiders take on Granny/Gretchen.

If Terra can control Earth, does that mean she could control her uncle?

Marvelman02

The lady holding the ball of light between her hands... that's Zatanna, right? The background looks like the weeping willow from Private Security. I guess she's confronting Dr. Fate? It would be great to see Zatarra get de-Fated but what happens the next time the world needs Nabu's power?

Frontier

Staff member
Nice power shots of Cyborg and Wonder Girl :cool:.

Cassie looks absolutely gorgeous in that shot :D.

Metron looks...devious :ack:.

I guess Count Vertigo is back in Markovia, helping with Bedlam. And the Light is planning like always :mad:.
The lady holding the ball of light between her hands... that's Zatanna, right? The background looks like the weeping willow from Private Security. I guess she's confronting Dr. Fate? It would be great to see Zatarra get de-Fated but what happens the next time the world needs Nabu's power?
It would not surprise me if Zatanna thinks she's strong enough to contain Fate now.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Since Private Security, I've speculated Dr. Fate will have a new host next season. Since we now know there will be one, I'm a bit more inclined to think so. I think the real question is who the host will be - someone we know, a new character like Hector Hall or Eric and Linda Strauss or Kent's grandnephew, or a one-and-done appearance guest character who suddenly comes back like Madame Xanadu.

Otaku-sempai

Since Private Security, I've speculated Dr. Fate will have a new host next season. Since we now know there will be one, I'm a bit more inclined to think so. I think the real question is who the host will be - someone we know, a new character like Hector Hall or Eric and Linda Strauss or Kent's grandnephew, or a one-and-done appearance guest character who suddenly comes back like Madame Xanadu.
Well, Madame Xanadu (at least) is potentially too interesting as a free agent to be reduced to Nabu's host. Kent Nelson's wife Inza could be an interesting choice.

Marvelman02

How do we know there will be one?

There's something I don't understand. What exactly is the device Granny built? Does it create some kind of x-pit? Is it necessary for the functioning of the anti-life equation? Or, is the equation something else entirely?

Mod Note: Double Post merged. Use the Edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Pretty sure Yojimbo only meant we know there will be another season.

Well, Madame Xanadu (at least) is potentially too interesting as a free agent to be reduced to Nabu's host. Kent Nelson's wife Inza could be an interesting choice.
If I remember correctly Inza already died in this continuity, before Kent.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
If you mean another host, Zatara aged a lot when he appeared in "Private Security" so I'm speculating he won't make it past another time skip - necessitating the search for a new host. Fate's far too big a player for the Justice League to be sidelined even though he had a small part so far this season.

There's something I don't understand. What exactly is the device Granny built? Does it create some kind of x-pit? Is it necessary for the functioning of the anti-life equation? Or, is the equation something else entirely?
It appears to be a device that projects the X-Pit outward into a certain range of physical space. Basically weaponizing it. Beforehand, it was a destination to be transported to. I don't remember it being a factor in the comics, so I think what Granny is doing is using Halo and the X-Pit as substitutions in the Anti-Life Equation.

Frontier

Staff member
If you mean another host, Zatara aged a lot when he appeared in "Private Security" so I'm speculating he won't make it past another time skip - necessitating the search for a new host. Fate's far too big a player for the Justice League to be sidelined even though he had a small part so far this season.
Which I guess kind of begs the question of whether they would themselves actively search for a new person to wield the helmet (assuming Zatanna doesn't try to take it for herself).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
lol. He lives on in everyone's memories. I think that was the statement made this week. I still don't think he'll be resurrected or come back other than what we saw this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts