"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 32 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf36

Not Really if you follow the comics version. But if body is destroyed once a Lantern he doesn't come back.

Season 4: The kids come back to the past to aid the Team and among their ranks is Wally's daughter Impulse/Irey West. The Team "Wally died before having kids!" Irey " No dad returns, he's not dead!" grabs mouth "Oh that's a SPOILER, NO COMMENT!!!!"

ShadowStar

"Nevermore"'s new synposis basically confirms what the "full circle" meant.

Hmm... another assassination in Markovia? Another schism within the ranks of the JL and their protégés? Dick going off to lead a new squad? Just trying to think of some ways in which things could truly come full circle, since the synopsis is likely only hinting at what’s set to unfold.

Oh and I think that now is the right time to bring this up again...

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm... another assassination in Markovia? Another schism within the ranks of the JL and their protégés? Dick going off to lead a new squad? Just trying to think of some ways in which things could truly come full circle, since the synopsis is likely only hinting at what’s set to unfold.

Oh and I think that now is the right time to bring this up again...

I have to imagine she's referring to recording for "Overwhelmed" :ack:.

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Looking at old season 3 news, figure a postmortem was in order...

What didn't happen in season 3/Got moved to later seasons/Never made it past talking about using

*The 12th villain from Young Justice: Legacy will play into Season 3 if the show is renewed
**Smallest, indirect of connections in "Evolution" when Savage was revealed to be Marduk.

*More on the Martians
**Got into a bit with M'comm and his grudge against Green Martians.

*Interest in incorporating some characters from Wildstorm Comics
**Kaizen Gamorra was used.

*Starfire is a character the staff has talked about using

*More to Madame Xanadu's story than revealed so far

*Some more on the Green Lanterns
**Technically heard about other Lanterns like Mogo or an implied reference to Kilowog

*Plans for some in this list: Vixen, Gypsy, Dr. Light,

*Producers had specific ideas for Earth-16 version of the Wonder Twins, Zan & Jayna.

*Talked a lot about bringing in Onyx

*Had plans for Ravager

*There were plans for the unidentified alien race who sent Tiamat to Earth

*Eventual plans for everyone on the original list of 50+ candidates for the Team

*Had plans to bring in Mia Dearden/Speedy

*There were many great discussions about story possibilities and designs for Mars.

*Plans to feature Carol Ferris in later episodes.

*During the initial press, Thirteen's bio mentioned "is the daughter of paranormal investigator Doctor Thirtreen. She can access the knowledge of cities she's in, fire mystical blasts, track auras, and control bodies for a short time. Thirteen also has a psychic link with her pet iguana Leroy and briefly dated Blue Beetle." -- could have been dry labbed from online but we didn't learn much about her backstory or powers.

Hopefully some of this will be picked up in season 4...

Frontier

Staff member
I feel like Starfire will definitely debut in Season 4. Maybe even Raven too to finish off the classic Teen Titans.

But yeah, if we're talking about the biggest heroes not in this show yet, it's probably just Starfire, Raven and Supergirl. I can't really think of anyone else.
If we're talking teen heroes...I'm kind of surprised Firestorm hasn't shown up yet.

Slade's kids seem inevitable.

I think the only major Young Justice character that hasn't shown up yet is Empress. Should we count the Lobo baby as Slobo :sweat:?.

And I guess the tag at the end of the season teases a bunch of other Super-powered teenagers. Way more then I think this show would know what to do with among all it's other characters :p.

Frontier

Staff member
I’m a little disappointed that they’re going into Legion stuff because that just means it’s unlikely they’ll ever do anything with Tim’s team/Thirteen. Kinda wish they would’ve held off on introducing them now
I feel like they'll go into the Legion as much as they went into the Apokolips/New Genesis stuff. Slowly sprinkle in details and a character or two rather then doing a full-dive into the property. I mean, even now it feels like we've barely scratched the surface of the Fourth World :ack:.

I also think the writers probably realize which characters were underutilized this season, especially the Batman Inc. kids, to where they will be better served in the next season :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Power Rangers Reboot! An entirely new universe of shows and movies!
This year is cursed. Every single time there is a spark of hope or excitement, it's extinguished.
I don't even know if it's worth posting weekly schedules for Nicktoons, NickJr, and TeenNick? Barely there were any changes, except for a little and then I would post..
Hi everyone! I just joined, i've been reading these forums since I was 13. So happy to finally have an account!