"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I like how they show planned air dates that were scrapped. This also happened with Harvey Beaks, a few episodes that were going to air on Nick in October 2016 would air on Nicktoons in March 2017. And it appears they were going to air more WttW episodes in October 2017 and they wouldn’t air until a year later on Nicktoons.

kanc

I like how they show planned air dates that were scrapped. This also happened with Harvey Beaks, a few episodes that were going to air on Nick in October 2016 would air on Nicktoons in March 2017. And it appears they were going to air more WttW episodes in October 2017 and they wouldn’t air until a year later on Nicktoons.
The ones that Nick were scrapped and planned to air Oct 2017, but didn't air until Oct 2018 on nicktoons were from second half of season 1, not season 2.

Season 2 reportedly shortened to 10 episodes still airs on nicktoons starting May at 10pm hour..

Also speaking of which, Nick app has removed Welcome to the Wayne page full episodes as of last week.. Maybe it might later come back? Im not sure..

Radical

Banned
The next episodes of Season 1 to the Season 1 finale So This Is Glamsterdam were amazing/enjoyable,

Both Andrei, Julia, Leif, Clara, Goodness, Wendell, Katherine-Alice, Squidjits, Tony Stanza, Bobby & Johnny, Scott Whalien, 5nom4n, and General Ja'ctharr/the vampires were awesome interesting enjoyable characters:D.

Dennis developing being a better character/supporting friend was sweet, love it when bullies be better characters/friends.

Andrei's past/history with the vampires and Julia's secret being connected to the Wayne/supernatural creatures was sweet/interesting, they will show more of it and the mysterious group Julia is with in Season 2:D.

Love the Evil Female Spy/her henchmen and their major boss, awesome interesting main villains, the major boss's evil ruthless character will come for Season 2.

Both Lenny, Edward Hopper, and Ishotep were great minor villains, Edward redeeming was sweet.

I'll enjoy Season 2, the show is awesome.

Last edited:

kanc

Welcome to the Wayne page has now been restored back on Nick app

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
Veronica Taylor is unsure that this is the last season. Though I can assume it is considering how it’s been treated. Still it’s been nominated for this weeks Emmy awards.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts