[Treasure Boxed] Better or not?

Tienshin

LOL INTERNET >:'D
Sesshosgurl said:
Yes I do like Inuyasha but I'm not those kind of people who say "I LOVE INUYASHA! OMG! DON'T YOU JUST LOOOVE INUYASHA?!?! I SUUURE DOO!" -_- Those kind of people just freak me out.
I love you.

SSJPabs

It's just us

Sesshosgirl,That you're NOT a fully-crazed Inuyasha loving fangirl is all that matters. These boards are a lot calmer than the AS boards so as long as you don't made a lot of wordiness you'll get along fine. Also, I'll ask like the others to please use the edit button. The post blocks may be longer but they're much easier to read, I'm sure you'll do fine.

Did I say welcome yet? I don't think so, so er... welcome.

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
SSJPabs said:
Sesshosgirl,That you're NOT a fully-crazed Inuyasha loving fangirl is all that matters. These boards are a lot calmer than the AS boards so as long as you don't made a lot of wordiness you'll get along fine. Also, I'll ask like the others to please use the edit button. The post blocks may be longer but they're much easier to read, I'm sure you'll do fine.

Did I say welcome yet? I don't think so, so er... welcome.
I'm really really lost when you meant by using the edit button. When do I use the edit button? *lost* :confused: sorry. can you give me an example *sigh*

HI! :) Today is my first day posting! *shy*

SSJPabs

It's just us
Sesshosgurl said:
I'm really really lost when you meant by using the edit button. When do I use the edit button? *lost* :confused: sorry. can you give me an example *sigh*

HI! :) Today is my first day posting! *shy*
Well okay. Um, I suppose I could give a crash course. After you post something and you want to change something in the post like spelling, or add a sentence of so, click on the little button in the lower right corner of the post. You'll have two options "reply" or "edit" so choose "Edit" to be able to change the post you just made.

Always preferable to multiple posts in a row.

EDIT: Red Giant... gettin' the freak on. Do I need a Dancing December Avatar Pimp to be cool? See Sesshosgirl? I edited the post and typed in 'EDIT' so people would know what was changed.

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
SSJPabs said:
Well okay. Um, I suppose I could give a crash course. After you post something and you want to change something in the post like spelling, or add a sentence of so, click on the little button in the lower right corner of the post. You'll have two options "reply" or "edit" so choose "Edit" to be able to change the post you just made.

Always preferable to multiple posts in a row.

EDIT: Red Giant... gettin' the freak on. Do I need a Dancing December Avatar Pimp to be cool?

See Sesshosgirl? I edited the post and typed in 'EDIT' so people would know what was changed.
oooh I see :)

Red Giant: a kiss?? :eek:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

Featured Posts