[Treasure Boxed] Better or not?

Tienshin

LOL INTERNET >:'D
lord dalek said:
It was a joke already, jeez. I loath Inu-Yasha as much as you do.
Jeez = short for Jesus

YOU TOOK THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN!

Yeah...so whats going in here. Sup Goncherd00d *high fives and misses*

TZ Adultswim > Adultswim official boards too, Sesshosgurl.

Lord Dalek

Uncreative Hack
Tienshin said:
Jeez = short for Jesus

YOU TOOK THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN!

Yeah...so whats going in here. Sup Goncherd00d *high fives and misses*

TZ Adultswim > Adultswim official boards too, Sesshosgurl.
Sweet Zombie Jeez! Did I really? BTR-Yup, our forum does kick.

Tienshin

LOL INTERNET >:'D
Evil Dr. Reef said:
I'm trying to make him say ass. Roffle.
OMG! The ROFFLES*, they are coming out of my nose! And my ribs hurt too.

asses

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
Anime Guy said:
I knew from looking at your screen name that you came from Adult Swim's message boards. I think Adult Swim's boards have gotten a lot better since the upgrade, before it was absolute pandemonium. I think Toon Zone is better. For starters, you can use a custom avatar.
I tryed to make a custom avatar, but I couldn't. *sigh* I need help on making one!!!

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
bassist said:
It all depends what you seek. This board used to house intelligence and interesting discussion, but just as the AS board has improved, this one has had a few people come from AS to here, bringing small bursts of stupidity and pandemonium. Then again, we were kind of stupid and pandemonious anyway, but that's besides the point. While the discussion here is better, the members are harsher and will more readily jump down your throat about mistakes and stupid questions. Therefore, if you're not eak of heart or intellect, this is the place, but if you want to goof around and cause trouble, AS.com is your home.
I'm not that kind of person who cause tons of trouble, yet sometimes I do get hyper (key word "sometimes")

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
Rikou said:
I've heard the horror stories of the AS.com board. I won't ever even go there.

If you made it out alive, good for you. Judging from the fact that your post was quite coherent and only taking off minimal points for your user name, I think you'll be fine here. Welcome to The Intelligent Side.
Hehehe, yeah I can tell already that this place is much more better and not out of control like AS. Hopefully the people who caused trouble over there dont' come here.

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
SSJPabs said:
Don't forget to tell her about the time we got referred to on the cards... which then sent us into an orgy of discussion and ego-boosting and deflating.
*confused*

Lucky Bob

I'M BRIAN BLESSED
Sesshosgurl said:
Hehehe, yeah I can tell already that this place is much more better and not out of control like AS. Hopefully the people who caused trouble over there dont' come here.
Little tip,

Edit button > quadruple posting.

EDIT: quintuple posting

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
Allen's Nickname. said:
I'd greet you, but you like Inu-Yasha.

Besides, this forum blows.
Yes I do like Inuyasha but I'm not those kind of people who say "I LOVE INUYASHA! OMG! DON'T YOU JUST LOOOVE INUYASHA?!?! I SUUURE DOO!" -_- Those kind of people just freak me out.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts