[Treasure Boxed] Better or not?

Sesshosgurl

FluffyGirl
Better or not?

Is this place better then the Adult Swim's boards? Somehow I found my way here, and know little about this place. The AS boards has gone nu†s, I hate it now.

[runs with cows] <-- my signature from AS

Anime Guy

grunge music enthusiast
I knew from looking at your screen name that you came from Adult Swim's message boards. I think Adult Swim's boards have gotten a lot better since the upgrade, before it was absolute pandemonium. I think Toon Zone is better. For starters, you can use a custom avatar.

bassist

Blues and Politics
It all depends what you seek. This board used to house intelligence and interesting discussion, but just as the AS board has improved, this one has had a few people come from AS to here, bringing small bursts of stupidity and pandemonium. Then again, we were kind of stupid and pandemonious anyway, but that's besides the point. While the discussion here is better, the members are harsher and will more readily jump down your throat about mistakes and stupid questions. Therefore, if you're not eak of heart or intellect, this is the place, but if you want to goof around and cause trouble, AS.com is your home.

Rikou

Mmrmph.
I've heard the horror stories of the AS.com board. I won't ever even go there.

If you made it out alive, good for you. Judging from the fact that your post was quite coherent and only taking off minimal points for your user name, I think you'll be fine here. Welcome to The Intelligent Side.

SSJPabs

It's just us
Don't forget to tell her about the time we got referred to on the cards... which then sent us into an orgy of discussion and ego-boosting and deflating.

Xfox

I love purple haired girls
SSJPabs said:
Don't forget to tell her about the time we got referred to on the cards... which then sent us into an orgy of discussion and ego-boosting and deflating.
I must have missed that. When was this?

Classic Speedy

Alllllll righty then
Staff member
Reporter
I must have missed that. When was this?
It was sometime in 2003, I believe; Adult Swim called Toonzone "A Gated Community", whatever that means. I didn't actually see it when it aired, though. :shrug:

Lord Dalek

Uncreative Hack
Cap'n Sean Goncherman said:
yarharharhar! boxed!
You box this thread and let my Inu Yasha stage play to go to waste?! Curse you Goncherman, we hates you forever!

Post rant- Welcome sesshosgurl. Read the faq before you end up like ninja.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Nick News short, from upcoming episode today youtube nickelodeon uploaded

Once again, quoted for the truth.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing The Tiny Chef Show:
Hey, Multiversus: Enough of the freaking villains already. Give us Daffy Duck!
Of all of Cartoon Network's detractors, no one hates Cartoon Network more than Warner Bros Discovery.

Featured Posts