Nick on Paramount+

Mandouga

No, they don’t. While Nickelodeon owns the franchise, they don’t own the rights to the original show. I believe Lionsgate still owns that one…or at least the home video and streaming rights. If someone out there owns the TV rights, I don’t know who it is, but again, it’s not NICK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
This made me think they were adding the entire rest of Loud House Season 4 , they already had the Casagrandes episodes from Loud House season 4 , but apparently they only added 5 more episodes

1626324086322.png

E6SIsl1XsAMKJPk

Moe

Does Paramount+ even have the 1980's TMNT animated series in their list of cartoons?.
No, they have 2003 version of TMNT - all episodes and Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - first season only, that it.

There are a lot of conflict reports saying Viacom doesn't own '87 TMNT and some said Lionsgate own right to stream TMNT, so those confusion aren't clear up. I don't know why about not on Paramount+.

2012 TMNT is exclusive on Hulu so it should add to Paramount+ after licensing expire, but don't know about when will expire.

Action!

It’s cool the reboot has been renewed. I heard it’s a good reboot.

powerjake

Banned
No, they have 2003 version of TMNT - all episodes and Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - first season only, that it.

There are a lot of conflict reports saying Viacom doesn't own '87 TMNT and some said Lionsgate own right to stream TMNT, so those confusion aren't clear up. I don't know why about not on Paramount+.

2012 TMNT is exclusive on Hulu so it should add to Paramount+ after licensing expire, but don't know about when will expire.

Now thats really weird because the 1980's TMNT looks like a show Viacom would of had the rights to put it on Paramount+.

2012 TMNT only on Hulu is also weird because that was from the Nickelodeon channel.

Moe

Now thats really weird because the 1980's TMNT looks like a show Viacom would of had the rights to put it on Paramount+.
Viacom doesn't have right to air or stream '87 TMNT so many people believed it was Lionsgate. If you don't see '87 TMNT on Paramount+ so it is obvious that Viacom doesn't have streaming rights.

2012 TMNT only on Hulu is also weird because that was from the Nickelodeon channel.
No, Hulu and Viacom agreed to add '12 TMNT to Hulu after season concluded back in 2012 that where Paramount+ wasn't exist at that time.

kanc

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Here's Paramount+'s August Nick highlights!:

Arriving August 4:

- Blaze and the Monster Machines (Seasons 3-4)
- Legendary Dudas (Season 1)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (Season 12, Episode 1)

Arriving August 5:

- iCarly episode #110

Arriving August 11:

- The HALO Effect (Season 1)
- Nicky Deuce (Nickelodeon Original Movie)
- PAW Patrol (Season 6)
- Shimmer and Shine (Season 4)
- Welcome to the Wayne (Seasons 1-2)

Arriving August 12:

- iCarly episode #111

Arriving August 18:

- 100 Things to Do Before High School (Season 1)
- Abby Hatcher (Season 1)
- Rainbow Rangers (Season 1)

Arriving August 19:

- iCarly episode #112

Arriving August 20:

- PAW Patrol: The Movie

Arriving August 25:

- All That (2019) (Season 1)
- Let’s Just Play: Go Healthy Challenge (Season 1)
- Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty (Season 1)
- Ryan’s Mystery Playdate (Season 2)
- Tak and the Power of Juju (Season 1)

Arriving August 26:

- iCarly episode #113 (season one finale)

Anthonyg3281

Here's Paramount+'s August Nick highlights!:

Arriving August 4:

- Blaze and the Monster Machines (Seasons 3-4)
- Legendary Dudas (Season 1)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (Season 12, Episode 1)

Arriving August 5:

- iCarly episode #110

Arriving August 11:

- The HALO Effect (Season 1)
- Nicky Deuce (Nickelodeon Original Movie)
- PAW Patrol (Season 6)
- Shimmer and Shine (Season 4)
- Welcome to the Wayne (Seasons 1-2)

Arriving August 12:

- iCarly episode #111

Arriving August 18:

- 100 Things to Do Before High School (Season 1)
- Abby Hatcher (Season 1)
- Rainbow Rangers (Season 1)

Arriving August 19:

- iCarly episode #112

Arriving August 20:

- PAW Patrol: The Movie

Arriving August 25:

- All That (2019) (Season 1)
- Let’s Just Play: Go Healthy Challenge (Season 1)
- Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty (Season 1)
- Ryan’s Mystery Playdate (Season 2)
- Tak and the Power of Juju (Season 1)

Arriving August 26:

- iCarly episode #113 (season one finale)
Season 1 of the former Noggin show, The Phred on the Head Show, will also be arriving on August 18.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Where is the rest of TLH S4? Not that I care, I have other ways of watching the series.

Reactions: Moe

kpgamingz

Paramount+ really needs a smaller content window for cable shows. Especially since we’re going to be waiting for a while for a current season of a non-CBS show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy. I'll still be around.

Featured Posts