kanc

That's totally fine, maybe toons fan could be right, maybe rusty rivets season 3 could air somewhere else even though NickJr currently air reruns in late night slots weekend..

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I think there was a mix-up with the post on the Nick Jr. fan page. The THR mentions Rusty Rivets season 3 as if it was from a press release. The Nick Jr. fan page also now mentions season 3 will be its last.

Toons Fan

I think there was a mix-up with the post on the Nick Jr. fan page. The THR mentions Rusty Rivets season 3 as if it was from a press release. The Nick Jr. fan page also now mentions season 3 will be its last.

Nick Jr. USA doesn't even treat Rusty Rivets all that good on TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
futon has updated but unfortunately cant update tonight, it will be early in the morning.

EDIT 1 - I found some time and updated.

Last edited:

kanc

Looking at the updated thefutoncritic premieres, it looks like Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks new episodes return on Mon Jun 10 at 10:30AM weekdays (for all June, and finishing season 3 finale on Jun 19 and then season 4 will immediately afterwards), after new series of 44 Cats! No clue if 10:30AM would end NickJr block?

New SpongeBob returns on Jun 22, and followed by new series of Lego City Adventures.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 For Rise of the TMNT both "Warren & Hypno; Sitting in a Tree" and" Operation: Normal" are Nickelodeon premieres since both episodes have already been aired on the Nicktoons channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ToonsJazzLover

As I expected, this is going to be an even more packed lineup than what the channel has to offer in the past 12 months. A good way to to celebrate the month after a year without Cyma.

kanc

Oh, another thing, @I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, there will be Nickelodeon premiere: Star Trek Beyond (2016) airing on Thurs Jun 13 at 8PM-11PM.

(I'm guessing is because Nickelodeon will later premiere Star Trek animated version, that might be why)

EDIT: @I Am Nickelodeon 1, Rainbow Rangers for what you did, you made a typo: Flash Flood episode already aired on January. The correct title for Sun Jun 2: "Prairie Dog Day Afternoon/We Didn't Start the Fire Ants" (#119)

Last edited:

kanc

Promo for the Game Shakers series finale
The promo didn't even mention a word for series finale for Game Shakers, which isn't surprising. The same thing has happened with Victorious when Nick didn't advertise as series finale at all.

Did Nick even advertise new Cousins for Life (season finale)?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just learned that GAMESTOP and FRED MEYER are now going to be selling DVDs, Blu-rays, and even 4K UHD Blu-rays. This comes in the wake of Best Buy removing ALL DVDs and Blu-rays, as well as Target and FYE shrinking down their offerings.

Are there any notable child voice actors born in the 2010s? The oldest is turning 14 in 2024. Just curious. Jason Griffith was one of the only 4Kids voice actors born in the 80s (most were born in the 70s or earlier)
I wish a happy 17th birthday to Lily Sanfelippo, voice of Gwen Stacy/Ghost Spider in seasons 1-2 of Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Axl from Firebuds.
I've decided that I will indeed start doing music reviews soon. They will mainly be on the blog linked in my signature, but certain reviews that meet forum standards will be crossposted to the music forum.
Angelo Rules is getting a sixth season, this might be niche post Angelo Rules Ordered for Season Six - TVKIDS

Featured Posts