June 2022 Nick Premieres

kanc

Actually I meant they pull it after airing new episodes after the first week or two of premieres, giving how last brand new episode was one of the lowest ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually did get pulled, but I'd be shocked if they aired the new episodes as scheduled despite low ratings.
That was for Friday night premieres before, Nick had a history of changing the different shows at last minute, also same applies to Tooned In, as well as other Nick shows on Friday.

Now with Alvinn airing weekdays 1pm slot for June month, that wouldn't happen to get pulled

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 These changes were made to the premiere schedule for The Loud House, The Casagrandes, Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks, and Rugrats (2021) today:
Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 4.18.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 4.26.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 4.18.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 4.19.29 PM.png

BrovivoReturnal

Quite a bit of a updates from thefutoncritic:

Nick Shorts Showcase on June 24th at 9pm is off the schedule, plus Nick Jr. on Nick has alot of new episode updates, adding a new episode of each Nick Jr. show each weekday at 11am of the week of 6/20-6/26, which include Face's Music Monday (Monday), Peppa Pig (Tuesday), Blue's Clues & You! (Wednesday), Blaze and the Monster Machines (Thursday), and Santiago of the Seas (Friday):

Nick Shorts Showcase:
1654648694102.png

Face's Music Party:
1654649319819.png

Peppa Pig:
1654649401826.png

Blue's Clues & You!:
1654649492431.png

Blaze and the Monster Machines:
1654649511257.png

Santiago of the Seas:
1654649540966.png

kanc

There is a new Loud House event on Saturday June 25th from 2:30pm-4pm, don't know for sure if it is a compilation or a special event:View attachment 297761
I think it's a new compilation. Nick has been doing compilation thing for quite some time with SpongeBob, Loud House, and PAW Patrol. They used to do briefly with Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks but that was late Dec 2015 only for short time.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

Featured Posts