Latest News & Videos

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
New Jersey, United States
The promo didn't even mention a word for series finale for Game Shakers, which isn't surprising. The same thing has happened with Victorious when Nick didn't advertise as series finale at all.

Did Nick even advertise new Cousins for Life (season finale)?
So far I actually saw one commercial for Saturday's CfL, so there is indeed a new promo. I was a tad slow so hopefully the next time I see it, I will record it. This post will be updated when it's uploaded.

UPDATE:
Here you all go!

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
The full Rise of the TMNT episode "How to Make Enemies and Bend" is "How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will.

Edit - TV Land are airing a preview of Younger season 6 today (June 8) at 5pm.

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
RBUK episode title for 116.
Jun 21 - "The Trouble with Travis" (#116A)
Jun 28 - "Tooth or Consequences" (#116B)

Also can you please mark Cousins for Life Jun 8 as "series finale"? Because it was recently announced that it's cancelled

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, the zap2it episode for 44 Cats on Mon Jun 10 is listing as
"Cosmo, The Astronaut Cat; Cat Traps"

Also "Cosmo, The Astronaut Cat" full episode as of today is now available on youtube nickelodeon

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 ‪The Nick website now shows this Saturday night's new All That episode with the production code number of #1101.‬

Also, the new Thomas & Friends episode that aired last Saturday is actually called "Thomas Makes a Mistake"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And the winner is "The Grim Adventures Of The KND" which got 3 votes. "Modern Primitives" got nothing. The next matchup is between "Sky Pirates In The Sky" and "Quack Pack" .

Who is the most yellow-est fella that lives under the sea? Today SpongeBob and his VA Tom Kenny are celebrating Birthday! What a coincidence!
And yes, SpongeBob was born on July 14,1986, exactly 34 years ago!
CNC
This week, Universal Kids will be celebrating the nationwide launch of parent company NBCUniversal's new streaming service - Peacock - by airing a 24-hour marathon of the now-Peacock Original: Where's Waldo? Plus a themed weekend marathon of different shows they've aired in the past and present.

Wait, Ninjago is still airing new episodes?
Somebody on Twitter makes a picture on Steven Universe being a loser and compares it to other show -> the tweet gets over 10000 likes.