Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
That's totally fine, maybe toons fan could be right, maybe rusty rivets season 3 could air somewhere else even though NickJr currently air reruns in late night slots weekend..

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
I think there was a mix-up with the post on the Nick Jr. fan page. The THR mentions Rusty Rivets season 3 as if it was from a press release. The Nick Jr. fan page also now mentions season 3 will be its last.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
Oct 13, 2016
futon has updated but unfortunately cant update tonight, it will be early in the morning.

EDIT 1 - I found some time and updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nexonius

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Looking at the updated thefutoncritic premieres, it looks like Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks new episodes return on Mon Jun 10 at 10:30AM weekdays (for all June, and finishing season 3 finale on Jun 19 and then season 4 will immediately afterwards), after new series of 44 Cats! No clue if 10:30AM would end NickJr block?

New SpongeBob returns on Jun 22, and followed by new series of Lego City Adventures.

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
As I expected, this is going to be an even more packed lineup than what the channel has to offer in the past 12 months. A good way to to celebrate the month after a year without Cyma.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Oh, another thing, @I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, there will be Nickelodeon premiere: Star Trek Beyond (2016) airing on Thurs Jun 13 at 8PM-11PM.

(I'm guessing is because Nickelodeon will later premiere Star Trek animated version, that might be why)

EDIT: @I Am Nickelodeon 1, Rainbow Rangers for what you did, you made a typo: Flash Flood episode already aired on January. The correct title for Sun Jun 2: "Prairie Dog Day Afternoon/We Didn't Start the Fire Ants" (#119)

Last edited:
Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Promo for the Game Shakers series finale
The promo didn't even mention a word for series finale for Game Shakers, which isn't surprising. The same thing has happened with Victorious when Nick didn't advertise as series finale at all.

Did Nick even advertise new Cousins for Life (season finale)?

Last edited:
Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I find it interesting how "Nevermore" has been used thrice in DC animation. Teen Titans did it first. Then DC Superhero Girls 2015 did it. Then Young Justice did it. Also, they all give a major role to a Tara Strong character (Raven in the first 2 and Terra in the third).
If you type in disney1.com or zoogdisney.com, it will immediately redirect you to disneynow.com. Pretty weird how Disney still remembers their websites that were retired a long time ago.
And the winner of this matchup is Muppet Babies 2018 with 2 votes. Helpsters got none. The final matchup for round 3 is between Let's Go Luna and TOTS.

CNC
2 new trademarks filed by The Cartoon Network, Inc. recently: Hot Freaks and Norm Nerveman, Neural Detective. Probably not animation, because they only say "in the field of comedy" instead, which leads me to them being potential new [adult swim] projects.

Apparently, Suite Life and Phineas and Ferb were on Jetix USA: Saturday Kids TV schedules