Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

NickIndia.com is now geoblocked.

Vaughn Max

Something I just randomly found. Part of it is actually kind of rare

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

Shimmer and Shine returns to Nick Jr. India next week (most likely S3 premiere)

Moleoman

Nicktoons CEE has added Romanian audio. At least "Avatar: The Legend of Aang" and "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" are available in Romanian. I have also noticed that the promos/bumpers are also localised into Hungarian and Romanian.

Also the channel has added some new fillers (for instance a clip from "SpongeBob SquarePants" which is in Polish on all three audio tracks) and idents. Strangely, one of those newer fillers (based on Nicktoons logo, where the character faces replace the double "o"s) features the face of... Gus from "Rocket Monkeys" to which Nickelodeon no longer has rights to in CEE (over here the show's later seasons aired for a while on Disney XD).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Māori Television is now showing a dubbed version of Bubble Guppies. Turns out that preschool shows are rather easy to make a profit nowadays.

animegamer

A conversation with the Viacom18 chat bot.....

And the Nick programming list provided by the bot......

Vaughn Max

Nickelodeon USA Kids Choice Awards! 31 March at 8:30pm on Nick HD+

I thought it took years for them to get the KCAs too. Other feeds probably take a really long time to get them

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png
also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

Featured Posts