Not open for further replies.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Something I just randomly found. Part of it is actually kind of rare

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Moleoman

Jan 22, 2011
Poland
Nicktoons CEE has added Romanian audio. At least "Avatar: The Legend of Aang" and "Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" are available in Romanian. I have also noticed that the promos/bumpers are also localised into Hungarian and Romanian.

Also the channel has added some new fillers (for instance a clip from "SpongeBob SquarePants" which is in Polish on all three audio tracks) and idents. Strangely, one of those newer fillers (based on Nicktoons logo, where the character faces replace the double "o"s) features the face of... Gus from "Rocket Monkeys" to which Nickelodeon no longer has rights to in CEE (over here the show's later seasons aired for a while on Disney XD).

Status
Not open for further replies.