International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
Nice that CEE is getting new shows, but sadly not the kind of ones I'd watch.

As for Doug airing in Czechia... the show aired first on Nova in 94, then on SuperMax in 96/97 and then on Prima in 2000 and in 2013 on ČT Déčko. In total four dubs exist - from 1994, 1996 for Nick version and from 2005 and 2011 for Disney version. Chaotic and hard to come by all in all.

Doug — Česká televize
Seznam DNES: Televize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 4th of July, everyone!
I find it interesting how "Nevermore" has been used thrice in DC animation. Teen Titans did it first. Then DC Superhero Girls 2015 did it. Then Young Justice did it. Also, they all give a major role to a Tara Strong character (Raven in the first 2 and Terra in the third).
If you type in disney1.com or zoogdisney.com, it will immediately redirect you to disneynow.com. Pretty weird how Disney still remembers their websites that were retired a long time ago.
And the winner of this matchup is Muppet Babies 2018 with 2 votes. Helpsters got none. The final matchup for round 3 is between Let's Go Luna and TOTS.

CNC
2 new trademarks filed by The Cartoon Network, Inc. recently: Hot Freaks and Norm Nerveman, Neural Detective. Probably not animation, because they only say "in the field of comedy" instead, which leads me to them being potential new [adult swim] projects.