Universal Kids (formerly Sprout) (TALKBACK)

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I did admire their originals weren't the standard sitcoms or dramas but I guess they weren't pulling viewers in and not worth the price. Bravo should pick up Top Chef Jr though.
Universal Kids has already announced Top Chef Junior: Remix, so they're not done with Top Chef Junior just yet.

MegasMilo379

Finally.
Sad it's happening, but would you still like to keep throwing money at original series that people just won't respond to? Hopefully, the network will continue to push forward in the near future with the acquired programming it's recently picked up and especially the DreamWorks animated series.

Dudley

Staff member

What gets me the most is that the channel is doing WORSE than before the rebrand and change in direction. And the channel was already trailing behind kid-targeted channels.

Even though Totally Spies is available to watch on its own YouTube channel, I’m glad it’s getting airtime again. I hope Universal Kids will continue to be a good place for cartoons both new and old.

If it continues to do well, they might acquire the other Marathon cartoon series, like Martin Mystery or Team Galaxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What gets me the most is that the channel is doing WORSE than before the rebrand and change in direction. And the channel was already trailing behind kid-targeted channels.

Even though Totally Spies is available to watch on its own YouTube channel, I’m glad it’s getting airtime again. I hope Universal Kids will continue to be a good place for cartoons both new and old.

If it continues to do well, they might acquire the other Marathon cartoon series, like Martin Mystery or Team Galaxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Universal Kids will wanted to acquire more Universal cartoon series like The New Woody Woodpecker Show and Casper (1996).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts