Universal Kids (formerly Sprout) (TALKBACK)

Latest News & Videos

MegasMilo379

Great-Googly.
May 28, 2016
Sad it's happening, but would you still like to keep throwing money at original series that people just won't respond to? Hopefully, the network will continue to push forward in the near future with the acquired programming it's recently picked up and especially the DreamWorks animated series.

Reactions: superkeegan9100

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
What gets me the most is that the channel is doing WORSE than before the rebrand and change in direction. And the channel was already trailing behind kid-targeted channels.

Even though Totally Spies is available to watch on its own YouTube channel, I’m glad it’s getting airtime again. I hope Universal Kids will continue to be a good place for cartoons both new and old.

If it continues to do well, they might acquire the other Marathon cartoon series, like Martin Mystery or Team Galaxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: superkeegan9100

LisaLoudFan30

Oct 6, 2018
Indianapolis
What gets me the most is that the channel is doing WORSE than before the rebrand and change in direction. And the channel was already trailing behind kid-targeted channels.

Even though Totally Spies is available to watch on its own YouTube channel, I’m glad it’s getting airtime again. I hope Universal Kids will continue to be a good place for cartoons both new and old.

If it continues to do well, they might acquire the other Marathon cartoon series, like Martin Mystery or Team Galaxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Universal Kids will wanted to acquire more Universal cartoon series like The New Woody Woodpecker Show and Casper (1996).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.