The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
DOUBLE POST/HUGE UPDATE: Nick's website schedule JUST changed, and the Loud House/Casagrandes premiere week IS happening next week, but the episodes will now premiere at 12pm, with encores at 2pm and 4pm, since kids will be at home due to the pandemic-related school closures! :D

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Best move Nick has made in regards to scheduling in a long time.

kanc

Loud House and Casagrandes promo now updated to "all next week"

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I'd like to see an hour-long special where Luna wins a backstage pass to a classic rock festival.

The kicker? All the acts featured in the episode would be actual classic rock icons, voiced by themselves. Like Ozzy Osbourne.

kanc

The promo shows that there will be Loud House and Casagrandes crossover special airing on Sat May 23 at 8PM "Hangin at Home" special.

Also all next week though there will feature Loud House SmartyPants Challenge (just like SpongeBob did recently), weekdays (doesn't say what time it start)

Eldorado

Fred Willard, voice of Pop Pop, has passed away, aged 86. :( Fred Willard, Actor Known for Comically Dimwitted Characters, Dies at 86

I hope they keep Pop-Pop on the show, and just recast the character. I mean, they do it all the time (usually with Lincoln and Clyde).

Edit: I just figured out who could replace him: Principal Huggin's voice actor Stephen Tobolowsky. He sounds ALMOST like Fred Willard, and with Lincoln and Clyde (and their friends) going to middle school next season Huggins won't be around as much anymore so this is a way to get Stephen in more.

Last edited:

glennbyrnes

I hope they keep Pop-Pop on the show, and just recast the character. I mean, they do it all the time (usually with Lincoln and Clyde).

Don't worry. They probably will. After all, when Mel Blanc died, did Bugs, Daffy and company die with him?

jaylop97

Staff member
Ultimate Treehouse has officially shut down.
I'm still using the app, I never understood if they meant support will no longer work for it or not, but if the game is still available it at least hasn't been shut down yet.

kanc

@kanc According to the promo, it's NickTOCK instead:

I know that, but that's not what I was talking about.

I saw another promo, that aired last night as Loud House smarty pants trivia. That aired one time last night, it just wasn't airing today... maybe they'll air tomorrow more.
Unless airing promo last night was an error or mistake, or they meant to be airing some other week...

@Elijah Abrams do you know what Im talking about

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts