The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@kanc Found the trailer. :)

Yes, that's the one. Also since the promo aired last Sat night during new All That, but weird thing it says Loud House smarty pants start at 4PM, but the schedule this week showing SpongeBob.

I'm assuming the promo stopped, and loud house smarty pants trivia likely airing next week

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
Yes, that's the one. Also since the promo aired last Sat night during new All That, but weird thing it says Loud House smarty pants start at 4PM, but the schedule this week showing SpongeBob.

I'm assuming the promo stopped, and loud house smarty pants trivia likely airing next week
They're saying next week (from Saturday, when the promo first debuted) as in the week of May 25th to May 29th.

Reactions: kanc

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ohio
Now something TLH hasn't done is a "stomach flu" episode. There has been an episode where all the Louds get the flu but it was more of a cold-like flu. I mean there have been references to that kind of stuff throughout the series but nothing on the scale of a stomach flu.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
It went under the radar, but Nick released a new Loud House DVD on May 19: The Loud House: Absolute Madness – Season 2, Volume 2.

DISC ONE

Out of the Picture / Room with a Feud
Back out There / Spell It Out
Fool’s Paradise / Job Insecurity
ARGGH! You for Real? / Garage Banned
Change of Heart / Health Kicked
Future Tense / Lynner Takes All
Yes Man / Friend or Faux?

DISC TWO

No Laughing Matter / No Spoilers
Legends / Mall of Duty
Read Aloud / Not a Loud
Tricked!
The Crying Dame / Anti-Social
Snow Way Out / Snow Way Down

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
It's Nickelodeon's thing to name titles misleadingly, they sure aren't deleted scenes, but they're advertising them as such, even though they're shorts.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Wow that was a dark ending. Though Lisa had no lines, so technically Lara Jill Miller is not in this episode. I will mention this is a parody of old sitcoms of the 80's and 90's, but Lara was in an actually 80's sitcom, Gimmie A Break!