The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa

The Ultimate Treehouse app is shutting down by May 15.

1585372881173.png

jaylop97

Staff member
I had a feeling the game wasn't going to go much farther, this year seemed very dry when it's come to the support of the app. Shame to see it get removed in May.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Asa

Also, two new Loud House episode titles and summaries were revealed:

Sister Act[/B] - Lana and Lola switch places secretly in an attempt to get out of doing things they don't like.
Don't You Fore-get About Me - After being hit by the realization that her big sister will be going off to college soon, Leni tries to thwart Lori's plans."]

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Also, two new Loud House episode titles and summaries were revealed:

Sister Act[/B] - Lana and Lola switch places secretly in an attempt to get out of doing things they don't like.
Don't You Fore-get About Me - After being hit by the realization that her big sister will be going off to college soon, Leni tries to thwart Lori's plans."]
And they're both airing in the UK first (no US dates announced yet)! I think I'm gonna avoid anything TLH-related on the internet for a while.

Asa

And we got another leaked episode

Tough Cookies: Lincoln and Clyde start their own cookie-making business, but find that it's a lot more work than they realized.

jaylop97

Staff member
At this rate the UK will finish the 4th Season sooner than the US. I'll never understand why Nick USA feels the need to hold back when at this point the 4th season is most likely finished with production

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
At this rate the UK will finish the 4th Season sooner than the US. I'll never understand why Nick USA feels the need to hold back when at this point the 4th season is most likely finished with production
Well right now it appears to be a two-week event.

EDIT: According to Zap2it and Nick.com's schedule, the premiere of "Write and Wrong/Purrfect Gig" is being moved up to Sunday, April 19th @ 7pm, probably because Nick USA wants to beat Nicktoons UK in terms of airing it.

Last edited:

kanc

Sorry for posting that late, but there is Loud House live today at IG at 3pm EST

Toons Fan

Well right now it appears to be a two-week event.

EDIT: According to Zap2it and Nick.com's schedule, the premiere of "Write and Wrong/Purrfect Gig" is being moved up to Sunday, April 19th @ 7pm, probably because Nick USA wants to beat Nicktoons UK in terms of airing it.
The Nick website updated, and a new episode isn't airing this Sunday night anymore.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
They had a promo saying new episodes of TLH and The Casagrandes coming soon, even yesterday, so if they were airing two on Sunday , they didn't promo it, that'd be weird.

kanc

There used to be promo for new Loud House and Casagrandes that supposed to air next week, but changed back to "coming soon". And according to Nick website schedule, new Loud House and new Casagrandes for next week has been pulled.. Wonder when they'll reschedule.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
There used to be promo for new Loud House and Casagrandes that supposed to air next week, but changed back to "coming soon". And according to Nick website schedule, new Loud House and new Casagrandes for next week has been pulled.. Wonder when they'll reschedule.
They're still airing the promo, right?

JTZ

Odd. The new TLH episodes have already aired in UK so it's not really a big deal, but I do wonder why they keep pulling them.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Yes, it's still airing the promo
Good, then Nick USA must be planning now to wait until Nicktoons UK has aired the other new Loud House episodes ("Sister Act", Don't You Fore-get About Me", "Tough Cookies", and "House Flip") next week. I'm guessing the week of May 4th-8th is when the LH/Casagrandes premiere week in America will now occur.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts