The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

JTOONSAnimation

Looks like Lincoln will be getting a new voice actor. Tex Hammond recorded his last lines a week ago:

JTZ

Counting the short, I think we are already at number 5.

At this point, I'd say just let an adult voice him, even if his voice gets a little deeper or a woman has to voice him.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Nick has a Lincoln Loud costumed character for meet and greets. It's so far been spotted at Nick Universe at Mall of America, and in France.

EIpOYH8WwAEK6yL.jpg

PF9

Anyone have any merchandise?

I have three of those Subway comics I obtained earlier this year.

I also have three shirts.

glennbyrnes

I had a dream last night where I saw an ad in a magazine for the Capital One credit card starring the Loud House characters.

SweetShop209

Katrina Zemrak, the music composer, mentioned composing a recent Loud House short. Based on the background picture, I assume it's like a film noir , in this case starring Leni.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is Happy Birthday Scooby Doo, which got 3 votes. A Scooby Doo Valentine got 0 votes. The next matchup is Birthday For A Princess. It's between "Surprise" from Cleopatra In Space and "The Birthday Cruise" from Elena Of Avalor.
After the animated movie announcement, did not at all think a live-action TMNT was still in development.
CNC
Thinking about rebranding myself sometime later this year. Like, changing my screen name, new accounts, etc. But I don't think my haters would trust me if I did. Would those people build confidence if I considered doing it? Like, I WAS gonna do it soon, but I probably need to hold off for a long while.
I like how there's drama on twitter almost every single day. Feels like people only use that site to complain, get offended and get into arguments nowadays.

Featured Posts