The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
They need to do an Easter episode.

JTOONSAnimation

Looks like Lincoln will be getting a new voice actor. Tex Hammond recorded his last lines a week ago:

JTZ

Counting the short, I think we are already at number 5.

At this point, I'd say just let an adult voice him, even if his voice gets a little deeper or a woman has to voice him.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick has a Lincoln Loud costumed character for meet and greets. It's so far been spotted at Nick Universe at Mall of America, and in France.

EIpOYH8WwAEK6yL.jpg

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Anyone have any merchandise?

I have three of those Subway comics I obtained earlier this year.

I also have three shirts.

glennbyrnes

I had a dream last night where I saw an ad in a magazine for the Capital One credit card starring the Loud House characters.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Katrina Zemrak, the music composer, mentioned composing a recent Loud House short. Based on the background picture, I assume it's like a film noir , in this case starring Leni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.
I'm thinking about leaving animesuperhero forums in the future. I don't know if I want to continue posting much if nobody else is interested.
Also another thing is I have lot of stuff to do and too busy.

Featured Posts