The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTZ

I agree it might have been wiser to sprinkle some regular episodes in between. I'm missing the Louds, and I'll probably miss the Casagrandes once the episodes are over, too.

jaylop97

Staff member
Kevin Sullivan has completed a draft for the movie.
Movie pitch script.jpg

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Two new episode segments (complete with their plots) were revealed on Google.

EDIT: New episodes next month, according to TheFutonCritic.

- "Washed Up" (#106A) (July 15)
- "Recipe for Disaster" (#106B) (July 16)
- "Present Tense" (#107A) (July 17)
- "Any Given Sundae" (#107B) (July 18)

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
The Louds have been nominated for an Imagen award.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

During the Camp Nick segments that aired during commercial breaks, Jessica DiCicco and Catherine Taber made special appearances.

kanc

Also I noticed Tex Hammond (as Lincoln Loud voice) also appeared in Camp Nick too in one of these segments.

kanc

During the Camp Nick segments that aired during commercial breaks, Jessica DiCicco and Catherine Taber made special appearances.
The video is not playing for me... or maybe it's me

And yes the ones you posted is what I'm talking about. Yes

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I think Luna's favorite radio station is WCSX a classic rock station in the Detroit area whose transmitter is in Royal Oak the real-life inspiration for Royal Woods.

JTOONSAnimation

I just noticed that after next weeks' episodes air, The Loud House will have aired 85 half hour episodes. That's a LOT for a show that's been on the air for a little over three years. I know that the fifth season renewal will take it up to 130 episodes, but still, it's pretty interesting that the show is only three years in and it's already gonna be Nickelodeon's fourth longest running show (if Henry Danger ends after it's current season)

Chaos160

So with the Casagrandes spinoff coming soon, does this mean that Ronnie Anne and the other Casagrandes are off limits from the main Loud House show and the Louds can't appear in the spinoff?

You know, like a "Bat Embargo" scenario?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
So with the Casagrandes spinoff coming soon, does this mean that Ronnie Anne and the other Casagrandes are off limits from the main Loud House show and the Louds can't appear in the spinoff?

You know, like a "Bat Embargo" scenario?

They'll still appear in the main series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.

Featured Posts