The Loud House News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylop97

Staff member
It all depends on Nick, I should also mention that Chris Savino did write for the movie, chances are that led to conflicts over what should be done because of that.

ShadowBeast

I think this might be what that person on the wiki was referring to:
Yeah, unless I see a tweet from the actual employee of the show and not from someone who claims the employee said it, I'm not buying it. if Kevin Sullivan had really said that the movie has been put on hold, then there should be evidence of it, unless he said it at a convention and nobody filmed it.

Is there even going to be a Loud House movie at this point? They can always re-work it into a TV movie.
Like Nick did with The Fairly OddParents.

jaylop97

Staff member
Yeah, unless I see a tweet from the actual employee of the show and not from someone who claims the employee said it, I'm not buying it. if Kevin Sullivan had really said that the movie has been put on hold, then there should be evidence of it, unless he said it at a convention and nobody filmed it.
At best its going to take a while heck it might take until 2020 before we hear the fate of the movie from Paramount for sure, since they didn't bring it up earlier in May like they did with Spongebob's 3rd movie.

ToonsJazzLover

Loud House winning a KCA in another country is a shocker. Maybe it will win in the US sooner or later if its fandom grows bigger

JTZ

If it's so popular in Mexico it's no surprise they are making Los Casagrande.

Wonder if part of the reasons for its success is because families in Mexico are generally larger.

kanc

According to regular zap2it, there will be a new Loud House compilation: "The Loudest Kids in School" airing Mon Sept 3 from 4PM-8PM!

I won't be present to watch these episodes since I'll be out of country and won't access TV or won't spend much on internet, so I really need someone like @Elijah Abrams or @Toons Fan or anyone to please tell me what episodes they aired on TV in order

jaylop97

Staff member
Anyway with that Lana podcast something stuck out about it with how Leni was involved in the group of Louds capable of driving, in this case it could possibly mean that Leni finally got her drivers license or that Lana simply assumes that since she is 16 she's able to drive, maybe later in the show there will be more on this.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
According to regular zap2it, there will be a new Loud House compilation: "The Loudest Kids in School" airing Mon Sept 3 from 4PM-8PM!

I won't be present to watch these episodes since I'll be out of country and won't access TV or won't spend much on internet, so I really need someone like @Elijah Abrams or @Toons Fan or anyone to please tell me what episodes they aired on TV in order
Okay.

@Toons Fan, can you do me a HUGE favor, and watch the upcoming Loud House compilation "The Loudest Kids in School" on Monday September 3rd starting at 4pm, so you can tell us the episodes in the compilation? Thanks!

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Hey @Toons Fan, can you list the episodes in "The Loudest Kids in School" for me please? @kanc isn't available to do it today, since she’s on vacation in another country right now.

Toons Fan

The episodes are Absent Minded, No Place Like Homeschool, Out of the Picture, Making the Grade, Frog Wild, Project Loud House, Dance, Dance Resolution, Heavy Meddle, Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru, Making the Case, Along Came a Sister, Study Muffin, Shell Shock, Friend or Faux?, Be Stella My Heart and What Wood Lincoln Do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru features a gross humor moment

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Sorry for the double post.

These Loud House figures were posted on Instagram, I can't find any more info about them, apart from maybe they're being made by Wicked Cool Toys.

Update - The figures are now available on Amazon.com. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Here's adult animation category ballot for Emmy Awards 2024. I'm hoping that Praise Petey will get in the final line-up.

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Featured Posts