The Channel Screenshots Thread

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Finally catched two of my personal unicorns in fact of TV channels.
Cine Sony (US)
cine sony 1.png
cine sony 2.png
cine sony 3.png
cine sony 4.png

One, I mean the one that used to be Sony One. i personally love the fact that the aesthetics that the idents had with Sony were kept.

one 1.png
one 2.png
one 3.png
one 4.png
one 5.png
one 6.png
one 7.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A few oddities captured in recent months from Rete Mia, whose broadcasts will resume in "limited format" tomorrow.

A studio line-up card for an actor from some old film:
unknown.png

A black and white film with some watermark saying "AF":
unknown.png

Titlecard of one of the many Tuscan TV shows to teach English to the elderly (this channel is from Lucca, the "videomusic still alive" easter egg references Videomusic who was from Lucca):
unknown.png

The host of the above, Clive Griffiths, a former radio presenter:
unknown.png

A film intertitle that's been cut on both sides. Aspect ratios are serious business. Also featuring a bug from some home video distributor?:
unknown.png

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Disney Channel Germany, August 21st 2020 (screenshot of an episode of "Big City Greens" + "The Owl House" premiere promo + coming up ident)

DC_001.png

DC_002.png

DC_003.png

Perla Magica

Digital Love
RTL Germany, August 19th, 2020 (Summer ident)

RTL_5456.png

How is We Bare Bears on Disney Channel Germany? Wouldn't the show make more sense to be on Cartoon Network Germany?
DC Germany is an free-to-air channel while CN Germany is a pay-tv, so airing stuff from rivaling channels is a standard for people who don't have a pay-tv, even Nick and Comedy Central Germany aired something from CN too (Adventure Time).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts