The "A.I. Generated Artwork" thread

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm creating this thread for discussion of examples of A.I. being used to create imagery.

Not really about "A.I. taking jobs", but more for being used as a creative tool.

Anyone here interested in AI generated artwork? Have you used any of these programs out there? Or is this the first you've ever heard of it?

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
For instance, I go to an A.I. program like "DreamStudio", I enter my parameters, like "comical alien drifting on the ocean" and it gives me several different images, like this one:

AI Generated artwork.png

And that's just me being silly. There are some programs that are providing fantastic imagery.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This video probably explains the use of AI artwork better than I can:

This type of artwork is what led me to discover the "as an 80's Dark Fantasy Film" type videos on Youtube:

Dr.Pepper

I love AI art and especially AI generated videos. They feel like I’m watching somebody else’s dream. Here are some of my favorites:

stephane dumas

I tried Deviantart Dream Up to imagine a 1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and this is how it look more like a Buick Electra than a Monte Carlo.
1713485134775.png

And this is how the 1973 Monte Carlo really look when we check these vintage brochures.

I also tried Bing Image Creator to imagine the wedding of Dipper and Wendy but Wendy looks more like Mabel. -_-;
1713485272069.png

stephane dumas

I was a bit more successeful with this one, using Deviantart Dream up, I imagined The Duke alias John Wayne as the Incredible Hulk.
1713566315256.png

And while we're at it, another former Hollywood star as the Hulk, Humphrey Bogart.
1713566520927.png

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I was still tinkering around with DreamStudio and got this one, which I really liked:

a2c73be6-a84b-477a-9ea5-d7a99fceeea9

I was tinkering around a bit more and then it suddenly said "Not enough credits. Buy credits".

And then I realized, "Oh, so THAT'S how they earn money". It's not just free."

To which I said:

giphy.gif

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.
I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.

Featured Posts