Talkback - New Looney Tunes - Episodes Discussion

RafaTA.

Faster
Today, here in Brazil, was premiered Season 2, with episodes Pigmallian and Bugs The Gladiator, and I loved, in my opinion, the comedy in this season is much stronger than Season 1, and more faithful to the original Looney Tunes, the animation in my opinion is also much better, if you see it seems that it has no difference from Season 1, but if you go frame by frame, the animation is stronger, having a lot more fluid movements, in my opinion Season 1 the animation was very good as well, but I have to admit that I think in that season the animation sometimes got a bit low quality, but this season, in my opinion is perfect, I was also very happy with the opening, but I was disappointed with the credits, I thought the credits were going to be different, but they are the same as Season 1, with that white dead background, only with the letters of the names of the people behind the show, the only thing that changed is they've put the song Merry Go Round Broke Down, I like the work they do on this show, but I have to admit that, don't change the credits, I think is a bit lazy, I think they could have put Porky Pig when the Warner Bros Animation logo appears , ooooh, I also did not forget something else, I also really wanted the Show to have titlecards like the Original Looney Tunes, but this season only continues with the title of the episode appearing at the beginning (as in several shows like Bunnicula, Teen Titans Go, The Simpsons etc ...) but apart from these things, I really enjoyed this season premiere!

cheril59

Elmer Fudd Hunting Again
Wahder, Wahder, Everywhere

Today, here in Brazil, was premiered Season 2, with episodes Pigmallian and Bugs The Gladiator, and I loved, in my opinion, the comedy in this season is much stronger than Season 1, and more faithful to the original Looney Tunes, the animation in my opinion is also much better, if you see it seems that it has no difference from Season 1, but if you go frame by frame, the animation is stronger, having a lot more fluid movements, in my opinion Season 1 the animation was very good as well, but I have to admit that I think in that season the animation sometimes got a bit low quality, but this season, in my opinion is perfect, I was also very happy with the opening, but I was disappointed with the credits, I thought the credits were going to be different, but they are the same as Season 1, with that white dead background, only with the letters of the names of the people behind the show, the only thing that changed is they've put the song Merry Go Round Broke Down, I like the work they do on this show, but I have to admit that, don't change the credits, I think is a bit lazy, I think they could have put Porky Pig when the Warner Bros Animation logo appears , ooooh, I also did not forget something else, I also really wanted the Show to have titlecards like the Original Looney Tunes, but this season only continues with the title of the episode appearing at the beginning (as in several shows like Bunnicula, Teen Titans Go, The Simpsons etc ...) but apart from these things, I really enjoyed this season premiere!

Well, they replaced Charlie Adler with Collette Sunderman as the casting and voice director for the show, and the cast is listed for each episode sequence instead of for both sequences.

RafaTA.

Faster
Wahder, Wahder, Everywhere

Well, they replaced Charlie Adler with Collette Sunderman as the casting and voice director for the show, and the cast is listed for each episode sequence instead of for both sequences.
Yep, i know they change what is in the credits, a episode with Bugs will appear the character's name and his voice actor (Jeff Bergman) in the credits, and a episode without Bugs, will not appear the character's name and his voice actor. I Was Mean a change in the credits look, changing the white dead background

jasonnguyen2606

The last time I checked is New Looney Tunes is now airing on Cartoon Network Asia, Saturday and Sunday.
fb5021476d264a0610257d7e01f14c35.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Orange Mo

orangemo
Everybody should ask Boomerang, When is New Looney Tunes Season 2 coming to Boomerang Streaming Service?, with so many suggestions they might think about adding Season 2 quicker.

Ask right here: https://boomerang.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Is this Boomerang USA?

Never mind, cause on the Kametsu forums WEB-DL prints of eps 27-52 did pop up, ripped from Netflix Canada! :D

If you have Kametsu account, you can easily find them there if you type "Wabbit" on the search bar :)

NOTE GUYS: Do not download files 1-13 because those only contain first 26 episodes.

Last edited:

RafaTA.

Faster
Was just aired the first episode here yet, I thought the first and second, now will be just one episode, before was 2 new episodes on each week.

RafaTA.

Faster
Has episodes 27-52?
Everybody should ask Boomerang, When is New Looney Tunes Season 2 coming to Boomerang Streaming Service?, with so many suggestions they might think about adding Season 2 quicker.

Ask right here: https://boomerang.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Need to write something on the Description?

Daffyrocks

Daffy Duck. Can. Not. Be. Fooled.
Has episodes 27-52?
Yes. But look on the "Season 2" folder only, since all the 11-minutes episodes are paired by Netflix Canada in full half-hour shows, so episodes 1-13 (from folder "Season 1") are the first 26 episodes.

Episodes 27-52 are in "Season 2"

Orange Mo

orangemo
Yes. But look on the "Season 2" folder only, since all the 11-minutes episodes are paired by Netflix Canada in full half-hour shows, so episodes 1-13 (from folder "Season 1") are the first 26 episodes.

Episodes 27-52 are in "Season 2"

Thank you so much. Episodes 27-52 are much better than 1-26, although I like them too. I hope season 2 comes out for netflix soon.

Toonatic

I got some news that may spark some hope; I asked Boomerang about airing new episodes of Bunnicula and Wabbit/New Looney Tunes on either TV or on their app and they responded:

"Great suggestion! We love both of those shows. I'll pass it along to the programming team!"

Take that what you will. But it's a shimmer of hope.

wiley207

(0:11) And they're STILL using that Hanna-Barbera "tube take" sound effect practically once an episode! I wish they wouldn't do that, as none of the real Looney Tunes shorts used it, not even in the late 60s Warner/Seven Arts cartoons!
If only they hired someone other than Advantage Audio to do the sound effects editing for this show, we wouldn't have this. I would've gone with Robert Hargreaves or Glen Oyabe.

cheril59

Yosemite Sam voice sounds so weird with the new voice actor
The clip above is from 10-4 Good Bunny. And Fred Tatasciore? Not too weird. But what's surprising is that now, Jim Cummings is the new voice of Blacque Jacque Shellacque.

And guess what? The Superscooter 3000 episode was a blast! Bugs and Squeaks take off on Agent Claudette Dupri's scooter without even knowing whose it was, while the Hazmats (the same guys who are looking for Bigfoot) are hot on C.D.'s tail (no pun intended). And the ending? Pepe Le Pew was there! So, New Looney Tunes, they made Pepe a spy, too, just like Claudette.

Their episodes I know so far: Superscooter 3000, Etiquette Shmetiquette, The Pepe Le Pew Affair and Loon Raker.

cheril59

Of course, Bergman and Bergen respectively voice Sylvester and Tweety in this show, but now they got a new voice for Granny: Candi Milo! I heard on Easter Tweets. I'll bet Milo would be great as the new Granny for the franchise, considering that June Foray was probably too old for the role. And yes, that episode was produced in 2016, a year before Foray's death.

wiley207

Of course, Bergman and Bergen respectively voice Sylvester and Tweety in this show, but now they got a new voice for Granny: Candi Milo! I heard on Easter Tweets. I'll bet Milo would be great as the new Granny for the franchise, considering that June Foray was probably too old for the role. And yes, that episode was produced in 2016, a year before Foray's death.

Wow, I'm surprised! I thought for sure that Grey Griffin, Warner's go-to voice actress, would be voicing Granny. I sure hope Candi can pull it off. (My favorite role of hers is the Little Red Riding Hood from "2 Stupid Dogs.")

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.
I recently decided that I will be covering a really bad children's cartoon that's been on my radar for a while over on my blog. I can't really talk about it on here because of this show's nature, but I'm bored enough and I think someone needs to analyze the show I'm talking about and yank it apart.
Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.
Can one of the moderators here update the media embedding tool, so X can be one of the approved websites?
Well, Disney's Primos has apparently been delayed again with no announced release date, and of course the YT trolls are talking victory laps. I hope the show hasn't been permanently shelved; I don't want the haters to win.

Featured Posts