Talkback - New Looney Tunes - Episodes Discussion

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ratings
137 13
Ohio
I still think they should retire the Granny character. I'll always associate June Foray's voice with the character. It would be a fitting tribute to her to retire the character.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,746 7
Framingham, MA
I still think they should retire the Granny character. I'll always associate June Foray's voice with the character. It would be a fitting tribute to her to retire the character.
Disagree. That's like saying they should have retired Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck when Mel Blanc died. The selling point of cartoon characters is that they can last forever.

Plus, I doubt that's what Foray would have wanted. She was near 100 years old. She knew perfectly well someone else was going to take on the character soon. Heck, she might have personally trained Milo for all we know.

wiley207

Jan 20, 2009
Ratings
USA
Disagree. That's like saying they should have retired Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck when Mel Blanc died. The selling point of cartoon characters is that they can last forever.

Plus, I doubt that's what Foray would have wanted. She was near 100 years old. She knew perfectly well someone else was going to take on the character soon. Heck, she might have personally trained Milo for all we know.
Don't forget that Granny was originally voiced by Bea Benaderet in her original appearances up to the mid-50s, when June Foray took over.
I also heard somewhere that for Netflix's impending "Rocky and Bullwinkle" reboot, Tara Strong will voice Rocky. Now we just need Grey DeLisle-Griffin to take over one of June's former characters, given how WB uses Grey as much as they used June in the past.

Well, I still see the rest of season 1 and the first 8 episodes of season 2 on Boomerang’s Streaming Service.
I downloaded the app and it stopped at the playlist with those episodes. I didn't subscribe to the SVOD yet. Not gonna pay for that.

All of season one is up, and the first 8 episodes of season two are up. They were posted yesterday.
Are episodes 27-39 still there?

Feb 28, 2016
Ratings
248 14
I downloaded the app and it stopped at the playlist with those episodes. I didn't subscribe to the SVOD yet. Not gonna pay for that.

Are episodes 27-39 still there?
They are not in the playlist, you go the Looney Tunes Section on app, then go click new Looney Tunes and scroll all the way down if using a phone, but if computer:
https://www.boomerang.com/watch/32/53

Toonatic

Jul 23, 2009
Ratings
61 2
USA
Sad it's ending after season 3. This show had so much promise from day 1. If only Warner/CN treated with more respect like Disney does for the Mickey shorts.

Incidentally, they were playing 2 episodes tonight on Boomerang (both of which have never aired in the States before!).

Sad it's ending after season 3. This show had so much promise from day 1. If only Warner/CN treated with more respect like Disney does for the Mickey shorts.

Incidentally, they were playing 2 episodes tonight on Boomerang (both of which have never aired in the States before!).
They aired episode 5 of Season 2 today, which started the premiere of Season 2 in the USA.

It won’t be in shorts
What do you mean not in shorts? Season 3 is scheduled to have 26 half-hour episodes and most of them will be split into multiple shorts.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...