Questionnaire on The Emotional Impact of Animation Storytelling. Respondents needed!

scout_17

Hi everyone!

I'm currently conducting a research on the topic of "Emotional Impact of Animation Storytelling" for my Design Research Methodology module in my university. The questionnaire takes about 12-20 minutes to answer as there are five 1-2 minutes videos in there. Each videos are clips from animated movies or shows. I hope you can spare some time to fill in the questionnaire, it would really help me a lot! I still need quite a number of respondents so feel free to share it to anyone who might be interested in taking the survey too! Thank you so much in advance!

Here's the link to the questionnaire: The Study on The Emotional Impact of Animation Storytelling

If you have any additional opinions regarding the topic you would like to share, feel free to comment down below too!

Edit: Survey is closed, I got the number of respondents I needed! Thanks to all those who took the time to answer it! survey is reopened lmao, do answer it if you have the time! My research is still ongoing!

Last edited:

JoeMabbon

Sheriff
An interesting survey. On the video sections, I think questions 3 and 5 were very similar to the point of redundancy.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone responded "no" to question 3?

scout_17

An interesting survey. On the video sections, I think questions 3 and 5 were very similar to the point of redundancy.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone responded "no" to question 3?
Ya those 2 questions were some of my concerns when creating the survey, and some respondents either gave similar answers for that part or answered with their opinions on improvements even when they found the video is emotional. Though I found that they did help in a way to encourage respondents to answer with more detail.

Not counting incomplete answers, there's 2 responses saying "no" to question 3 in section 1, they are repetitive very short answers with not a lot of thoughts put into them, so I'm gauging the validity of those responses.

Anyway, glad to hear that you thought the survey was interesting and thank you for taking the time to answer it!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) live tomorrow night (as of this post) :D
I've been promoted to moderator/staff member, just a day after my account turned 7 no less!
Forget "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead". I still say "Once Upon a Time" is the best show of the 2010's.
Regarding MeTV Toons, do you think one day that they’ll start airing shows from the 2010’s? Stuff like The Looney Tunes Show or Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated?
If I had a nickel for every time a Netflix preschool show had a same sex wedding, I'd have 2 nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's cool that it happened twice. I'm referring to Ada Twist Scientist and Princess Power by the way.

Featured Posts