Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Cytz

It can happen
Scripps REALLY needs to improve their Ion block. 3 shows and only one from the Qubo channel. Fridays instead of all week.
I'd say no more paid programming on Ion, and the block would run from 7am to 3pm so you can at least fit a decent chunk of Qubo shows.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
The block is only there to serve government e/i rules nothing else, if the E/I rules were revoked tomorrow, they'd end it and replace it with a Law and Order or whatever Ion airs now... The block airs shows that target 13-16 years olds by design because they can air more ads than shows for under 12's. The reality is sad, but it's the reality of the current market place. It would be nice if some Qubo shows ended up on the block, but it probably won't happen, because they would be still airing them in the first place on Ion. Scripps is going to let the contracts for the Qubo shows run out and walk away.

Philblue7

Scripps REALLY needs to improve their Ion block. 3 shows and only one from the Qubo channel. Fridays instead of all week.
I'd say no more paid programming on Ion, and the block would run from 7am to 3pm so you can at least fit a decent chunk of Qubo shows.
Or maybe weekdays from 6am to 6pm, and weekends from 6am to 1pm, to compete with PBS Kids.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts