Qubo News and Discussion Thread

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
It might be sad to see it go, But can we just appreciate Katz's Networks for once? I mean it's not bad as Scripps, well except for The Court TV Revival, because the original one is better than the revival.

I mean look at Bounce, They air the same programming just like TV One or The Grio (which still airs Movies from MGM nowadays replacing LightTV).View attachment 286068
Then we have Laff, It's kinda like Antenna TV or MeTV, but what happens if you take DisneyABC into the network, You get Home improvement (now i wish dinosaurs was on metv).View attachment 286069
Now we go to GRIT, it's like Weigel's Heroes and Icons but only airs westerns.View attachment 286070
We still like qubo but can we appreciate Katz Networks once? I mean Scripps is still not that good (Especially Court TV and Court TV Mystery "i'm gonna miss the network's former name known as escape"
I like Laff, watched it more when they had more variety in the line up, but like watching Home Improvement and Grace Under fire , I don't really watch GRIT because I'm not big into Westerns, but it's creative. I didn't like original Court TV so Court TV is not my tea. On the Ion side , I did like Ion Life/Plus it was pretty fun. I think they should take some of the mystery shows from Ion Plus like "Private Eyes" and "Murdoch Mysteries" and run them on Court TV Mystery, that'd be nice.

TVFan88

Broco
I like Laff, watched it more when they had more variety in the line up, but like watching Home Improvement and Grace Under fire , I don't really watch GRIT because I'm not big into Westerns, but it's creative. I didn't like original Court TV so Court TV is not my tea. On the Ion side , I did like Ion Life/Plus it was pretty fun. I think they should take some of the mystery shows from Ion Plus like "Private Eyes" and "Murdoch Mysteries" and run them on Court TV Mystery, that'd be nice.
Yeah, But i miss "ESCAPE"

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
It might be sad to see it go, But can we just appreciate Katz's Networks for once? I mean it's not bad as Scripps, well except for The Court TV Revival, because the original one is better than the revival.

I mean look at Bounce, They air the same programming just like TV One or The Grio (which still airs Movies from MGM nowadays replacing LightTV).View attachment 286068
Then we have Laff, It's kinda like Antenna TV or MeTV, but what happens if you take DisneyABC into the network, You get Home improvement (now i wish dinosaurs was on metv).View attachment 286069
Now we go to GRIT, it's like Weigel's Heroes and Icons but only airs westerns.View attachment 286070
We still like qubo but can we appreciate Katz Networks once? I mean Scripps is still not that good (Especially Court TV and Court TV Mystery "i'm gonna miss the network's former name known as escape"

I actually only like Laff. It has some pretty good shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

homeofthebadguys

Looks like Qubo acknowledged the shut down on Twitter:
Apparently the Ion Plus Twitter said the same thing.
Also, the master feeds on C-band for Ion Life and Qubo are scrambled (as in: the FTA versions are down, especially for Ion's master feed) since the beginning of February. I wonder if Qubo and Ion Life are only operable for the zombified version on Vizio. Anyone here with Vizio's smart TVs?

Last edited:

Theolivepit

Apparently the Ion Plus Twitter said the same thing.
Also, the master feeds on C-band for Ion Life and Qubo are scrambled (as in: the FTA versions are down, especially for Ion's master feed) since the beginning of February. I wonder if Qubo and Ion Life are only operable for the zombified version on Vizio. Anyone here with Vizio's smart TVs?

I don’t have a Vizio smart tv. Someone sent me a link of Qubo’s livestream and it’s still working for me for now.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
rip qubo.PNG

Theolivepit

I mean, who knows what will happen. The official Qubo Twitter handle did say that the Qubo channel ceased operations. Perhaps we can check the livestream at 6 in the morning today.

Review Metabee

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
I mean, who knows what will happen. The official Qubo Twitter handle did say that the Qubo channel ceased operations. Perhaps we can check the livestream at 6 in the morning today.

The channel could still work

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts