Post random videos

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Double post...

Film+ Hungary idents from March 2010. When I was 7-8 years old, I remember saying that the age rating's music (especially the 2nd half of it) at 0:35 would fit...

...to the Powerpuff Girls. Here is the 1998 intro.

BlooCNBoy02

The fake Whistler sounds everyone thought. Honestly, I prefer the fake sounds associated with beta 2 rather than the real ones (2000/ME).

BlooCNBoy02

Some "behavior chart day" videos. Those inspired me to make one, and I actually did it. I also plan to make a 2nd one.

BlooCNBoy02

Some "behavior chart day" videos. Those inspired me to make one, and I actually did it. I also plan to make a 2nd one.
UPDATE: here it is. This is just a fictional event, like other videos of that type do, so this is not intended to offend RandomMe (as he gets a bad card in the video), despite the fact I despise him.

BlooCNBoy02

Comparison of two versions of the same Sparta remix. Only Frisky's version is up now, the original is no more.

Some scenes featuring Zero Two, the character that zb1 uses (special thanks to him when I asked him for the girl's name! :)).

[classic swim]

SwimShady

This video turned 12 years old a couple days ago.

It comes from a very different time period of YouTube where I was just looking up weird Simpsons videos to watch.

This low quality sped up clip got me to appreciate a much later Treehouse of Horror segment.

I think the fast forward makes some of the lines even funnier in a weird way.

BlooCNBoy02

Who remembers the 2014 Y8 game Slope with the old, short-lived BGM? I do! :)
In my opinion, the 2015-present BGM is way better than this one.

stephane dumas

CJOH-TV (CTV Ottawa) ident early 1980s. That was the station who produced "You Can't do that on Television"(YCDTOTV).

And speaking of YCDTOTV.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts