NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

kanc

I think that tweet was referring to individual episodes.
Yes that's correct

Mighty B started 2008 and until 2011.

Starting with episode "Awww-esome/Dogcatcher in the Rye" last aired on Nickelodeon and also first to air in 2010s decade: Jan 2, 2010 (to air Jul 25 4:30am as scheduled). Later episodes were moved to Nicktoons network in fall 2010.

Kooplecrap Me

Cartoonist, Researcher, Inactive YouTuber
The Mighty B! is airing with the Teennick screen bug right now instead of the NickRewind branding

kanc

Fri Aug 13 to early Mon Aug 16 11pm-6am, there will be CatDog marathon.

So the marathon every weekend airing nicktoons show that hadn't aired long time seemed to be good idea.

kanc

Wild Thornberrys marathon for Fri Aug 20-Sun Aug 22 weekend on NickRewind

kanc

According to zap2it, In weekend of Aug 27-Aug 29 11pm-6am NickRewind has Rugrats marathon, in honor part II of Rugrats reboot will be on Paramount plus on Aug 26.

kanc

According to zap2it, In weekend of Aug 27-Aug 29 11pm-6am NickRewind has Rugrats marathon, in honor part II of Rugrats reboot will be on Paramount plus on Aug 26.
An update according to zap2it: Rugrats marathon on NickRewind now starts next week only for late Aug 23-Aug 29 11pm-6am

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts