NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

SG-17

They shouldn't stop there too. They should add at least one showing a week of Rocket Power, Wild Thornberrys, KaBlam, and Ahhh Real Monsters.

kanc

I doubt that NickSplat will air missing episodes of Rocko's Modern Life that was skipped, and I think it was mentioned several months ago.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Nick actually uploaded a Are You Afraid of the Dark? video to its main YouTube channel earlier, but deleted it soon after :(

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
If you click the video, it says that the video isn't available. (Unless it's just geo-locked, but it normally says it's not available in my region.)

kanc

If you click the video, it says that the video isn't available. (Unless it's just geo-locked, but it normally says it's not available in my region.)
But I clicked the video, and it's still running very fine. Maybe for you for where you live, its not working

Dan's Revenge

Turkey Sandwich
But I clicked the video, and it's still running very fine. Maybe for you for where you live, its not working

Definitely the likely case as I was able to view it.

Very surprising Nick would post something like this - even if just a countdown video, it's nice to see.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Ah, it must be geo-locked. :(

NickSplat posted a couple of full episodes of AYAOTD on their YouTube channel a few years ago, but it's nice to see AYAOTD on the main channel. :)

Toons Fan

NickSplat's not doing anything special for Halloween on TV this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I mean, if they were going to do Halloween programming, they would've done it weeks ago. Same with Boomerang. They're not even trying anymore.

kanc

Last year NickSplat has great Halloween themed going, like airing Are Your Afraid of the Dark and Cry Baby Lane movie, few years ago there was Nick Or Treat themed block IIRC.. Too bad it's not doing anything anymore this year, and I agree same with N@N (it's been like this for few years)

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember when I said The Dog and Pony Show should come to Qubo? Well, it's probably not happening. Since Discovery is a co producer it will probably end up on Discovery Family and Discovery Famiila.
Did anybody notice the error just tonight on Nick? At 7:57PMish after Despicable Me 2 error?
I love the smell of rain at night and the end of Daylight Savings here.
Scott Innes apparently put up his Christmas tree....in October. It looks pretty good though.