NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

Toons Fan

It looks like Ren and Stimpy and Invader Zim returns to NickRewind next month.

ae9a6d6bb327b5448e82a07b18f4adc7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Here is the new schedule for NickRewind starting Monday:

SG-17

Weird to see Hey Arnold at that time, it must not be pulling the numbers it used to. It has been the anchor of the block since it launched 9 years ago.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Weird to see Hey Arnold at that time, it must not be pulling the numbers it used to. It has been the anchor of the block since it launched 9 years ago.
It's more interesting to see Rocko take its place, but it does somewhat feel like it's had a bit of a resurgence in recent years. It's one of the more marketed 90's shows, and I believe the only other show from VRV's NickSplat drop to stay on from day one besides Kenan & Kel.

Although maybe it's not so surprising. The Nick Box had a survey asking subscribers their favorite Nick shows, and it came second to only Rugrats on it, which I shared here on my Twitter. Arnold is still third, which explains their dominance on the lineup and in the subscription boxes.

SG-17

The way I see it Rugrats is pure comfort food, and for fans who are adults with kids now a little window back to that time.

Rocko has tons of adult humor that holds up.

Hey Arnold is a grounded (mostly) slice of life that memorializes the urban youthful existence of many now-adults.

kanc

I also noticed Good Burger movie on Pluto On Demand. Little Bear Movie, Franklin and Green Knight also on Pluto under TV Kids Animation

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
All That is on instead of Rugrats.

EDIT: I think I just figured out why. The episode that’s on is the one with Kobe Bryant.

EDIT #2: Yeah, it looks like that was why. Rugrats is on now.

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
VRV update- the following shows are back on the NickSplat section:

-Salute Your Shorts (both seasons)
-The Wild Thornberrys (seasons 1&2)
-Zoey 101 (seasons 1&2)

While it looks like Kenan & Kel was removed. All That also lost its second season, but did add its fourth and fifth while maintaining the third, and Doug now has all 4 seasons.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
All That is on instead of Rugrats.

EDIT: I think I just figured out why. The episode that’s on is the one with Kobe Bryant.

EDIT #2: Yeah, it looks like that was why. Rugrats is on now.
Shame that a man has to die for NickRewind to put a certain show on the schedule..l

kanc

According to zap2it,

NickRewind aired Hey Arnold marathon due to superbowl weekend on a Fri Jan 31-Sun Feb 2 10PM-6AM, including Hey Arnold movies.

Also it looks like Jimmy Neutron series is back on NickRewind only for Fri Feb 21 til end of late Sun Feb 23 10PM-6AM for marathon

TheCartoonRailfan

Where's my senior discount?
Looks like NickRewind is starting at 9:00pm EST and ending at 5:00am EST this week according to the TeenNick website. This is the new schedule.
NickRewind Schedule

9:00-11:00pm Rugrats
11:00pm-1:00am: Rocko's Modern Life
1:00am-2:57am: Hey Arnold!
2:57-3:53am: The Ren and Stimpy Show
3:53-4:49am: Invader Zim
4:49-5:00am: Doug

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Looks like NickRewind is starting at 9:00pm EST and ending at 5:00am EST this week according to the TeenNick website. This is the new schedule.
NickRewind Schedule

Hmm... neat

Toons Fan

NickRewind Schedule

The schedule on TeenNick's website is off by one hour because of Daylight Savings Time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.

Featured Posts