Nickelodeon splits with Dan Schneider

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
We finally have proof of Schneider's guilt.
EDIT: ...and Nickelodeon tried to cover it up.
Not surprised about it at all. I do feel sorry for Jennette, especially with all of this and I respect her decision to not return in the Schneider-less iCarly revival on Paramount+.
Hannah Montana in particular, started a dangerous trend, on Disney.
Pretty much.

parkersfan89

We finally have proof of Schneider's guilt.

EDIT: ...and Nickelodeon tried to cover it up.

also, Angelique bates has revealed new allegations with her experience with dan

also, noah munck / gibby has also said in a podcast he didn't suspect anything sketchy about schneider.

even dan has said that his comedy with you know what is "innocent"

Last edited by a moderator:

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
@parkersfan89 I've had to merge all three of your posts together. Please use the Edit button in the future.

Also, can you post links to these new allegations? I think we'd all be interested in reading them here.

parkersfan89

@parkersfan89 I've had to merge all three of your posts together. Please use the Edit button in the future.

Also, can you post links to these new allegations? I think we'd all be interested in reading them here.
ill try to! also sorry about the multiple posts. straight up don't know how to merge it altogether.

new info on schneider:

JTOONSAnimation

That fact that he hasn't explicitly denied these claims that have built up over the years also says a lot.

His claims of "feet are funny" or "his comedy is innocent" doesn't do any justification nor excuses his actions. If there's any remote shred of innocence left in him (though I doubt there's any), he needs to start speaking up about it NOW, because Jennette McCurdy's new book is just gonna be the start of what will be a very long line of stories and allegations coming forward.

parkersfan89

That fact that he hasn't explicitly denied these claims that have built up over the years also says a lot.

His claims of "feet are funny" or "his comedy is innocent" doesn't do any justification nor excuses his actions. If there's any remote shred of innocence left in him (though I doubt there's any), he needs to start speaking up about it NOW, because Jennette McCurdy's new book is just gonna be the start of what will be a very long line of stories and allegations coming forward.
8/16: also look at the video's comments!

8/17: Dan Schneider Says Foot Comedy in Nickelodeon Shows Was ‘Totally Innocent’

anyone buys what he says about the comedy about you know what being innocent?

Mod Note: Double post merged

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
I remember in one episode of iCarly I watched, when Sam wanted to act more girly and less of a tomboy to attract a boy, Carly gave her some pointers, and one was that she had to start wearing regular panties instead of boxer shorts o_O.

Major red flag, or what?

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Dan Schneider Says Foot Comedy in Nickelodeon Shows Was ‘Totally Innocent’

anyone buys what he says about the comedy about you know what being innocent?
I don't buy that at all. It's creepy and gross and he knows it.

I remember in one episode of iCarly I watched, when Sam wanted to act more girly and less of a tomboy to attract a boy, Carly gave her some pointers, and one was that she had to start wearing regular panties instead of boxer shorts o_O.

Major red flag, or what?
Majorly.

If you thought that was yikes, how about an episode of taking a jab at Britney Spears?

Now that's a major yikes.

parkersfan89

I don't buy that at all. It's creepy and gross and he knows it.

Majorly.

If you thought that was yikes, how about an episode of taking a jab at Britney Spears?

Now that's a major yikes.
8/17: even the other day I was watching a video about the rumors/allegations of Schneider. someone said when people called him about said rumors/allegations he would make "Shadow Accounts" to dismiss it and he would even try to make it like sound like that it's a regular teen by using abbreviations like LOL, etc. How evil/sketchy can this guy get? o_0

8/27: new info on Dan:

Mod Note: Double post merged

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
It also makes me wonder if Jennette was the only one treated like this on the set or if other actors had similar trauma.
Well, say hello to Alexa Nikloas (formally starred as Nicole Bristow in Zoey 101).

Nikolas recently started a protest group campaign against predators and creeps in the music industry and entertainment industry. A couple of days ago (on a Thursday), she and the other protesters was started rallying at Nickelodeon (in Burbank) for very poor to disgusting treatment of their child actors, producers being horrible monsters to kids, and executives for enabling this predatory behavior and never once consider of protecting children that has going through traumatizing experiences.

And considering that Nikloas who was a former Nickelodeon actress has been going through traumatizing experiences working with Dan Schneider, Jamie Lynn Spears, the cast of Zoey 101, and the network when she was 12 years old at the time, this is a pretty big deal for her and she wants her (and the other victims) voice to be heard.

Granted, this thing may came out during the heels of Jeanette McCurdy's book featuring a memoir about Jeanette's horrible time working with Schneider and Nickelodeon, but I'm so glad that Nikolas is finally speaking out about this, and hopefully other former child actors will speak out too because.....Dan Schneider and Nick seriously cannot get away with this.

Nickelodeon, you may be the #1 kids network for the past 40 years, but my question to you is:

Are you protecting children from predators or not? (then again, it wouldn't surprised me if they don't since they only care about profits)

stephane dumas

Granted, this thing may came out during the heels of Jeanette McCurdy's book featuring a memoir about Jeanette's horrible time working with Schneider and Nickelodeon, but I'm so glad that Nikolas is finally speaking out about this, and hopefully other former child actors will speak out too because.....Dan Schneider and Nick seriously cannot get away with this.
And let's not forget in the former child actors, Amanda Bynes, let's hope that'll give courage to speak up against Dan Schneider.

parkersfan89

Well, say hello to Alexa Nikloas (formally starred as Nicole Bristow in Zoey 101).

Nikolas recently started a protest group campaign against predators and creeps in the music industry and entertainment industry. A couple of days ago (on a Thursday), she and the other protesters was started rallying at Nickelodeon (in Burbank) for very poor to disgusting treatment of their child actors, producers being horrible monsters to kids, and executives for enabling this predatory behavior and never once consider of protecting children that has going through traumatizing experiences.

And considering that Nikloas who was a former Nickelodeon actress has been going through traumatizing experiences working with Dan Schneider, Jamie Lynn Spears, the cast of Zoey 101, and the network when she was 12 years old at the time, this is a pretty big deal for her and she wants her (and the other victims) voice to be heard.

Nickelodeon, you may be the #1 kids network for the past 40 years, but my question to you is:

Are you protecting children from predators or not? (then again, it wouldn't surprised me if they don't since they only care about profits)
also, I heard that from another source on game shakers a group of grown men were in a tub with the main cast. Game Shakers is obviously another show done by Schneider!
Cancel ALL the kidcoms. On Disney Channel too. They are toxic work environment for the child actors.
Orlando Brown, Shia LeBeouf, Bella Thorne (Shake It Up), Miley Cyrus, etc.

Mod Note: Double post merged.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
And let's not forget in the former child actors, Amanda Bynes, let's hope that'll give courage to speak up against Dan Schneider.
I'm a little bit surprised that shoe hasn't dropped, to the point where I wonder if he was able to get her to sign an NDA (assuming things happened, which I imagine they did). She also spent a very long time struggling with her mental health and possibly doesn't want to revisit this time period. I hope she is continuing to do well regardless.

Pahiy

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
It may be through a paywall, but Kate Taylor of Business Insider has written this piece about Dan that includes some interviews with former employers, including Daniella Monet of Victorious and Raquel Lee from The Amanda Show’s first season.

Web Archive Link of The Article: 'Revealing' teen costumes, on-set massages, and a gender-discrimination complaint: Inside Dan Schneider's 'disgusting' Nickelodeon empire
This really makes me sick! :mad:

Thankfully, there are more former child actors and writers are speaking out about this. Hopefully, there is more and get true justice and have Schneider gets blacklisted from the entertainment industry.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.

Featured Posts