Marvel and Hasbro "Bend & Flex" Animated Shorts News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "Spring Time"

Have Thor and Loki not had figures before now? Seems like an oversight.

"Boong" is weird sound effect.

What flavor of popsicles does the Tesseract make?

Eh. ***.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "The Falcon Has Landed"

Is the Black suited Spider-Man supposed to be Peter with the Symbiote or Agent Venom? Either one says they got their continuity wrong. ***1/2.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
It could also be a Peter variant wearing the cloth suit that Black Cat gave to him, much like the Iron Spider over there could be a Peter variant wearing the suit that Tony gave him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Maybe Iron Spider is Amadeus Cho :p?
That did come to mind.

They may also have no identity beyond the figure that we see. That mask might not ever come off during off hours. All in all, it's hilarious that we probably thought about it more than whoever put this together to showcase these figures. More than what people say about Saturday morning cartoons, these are animated toy commercials. It's like when you watch an old Batman figure commercial and you see neon light Batman stood next to ice blast Batman at the end of the ad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel Bend & Flex "Marshmallow Madness"

I like that Doc Ock Figure. ***1/2.

Marvel Bend & Flex "Carnival Chaos"

Mysterio figure! I always said these shorts would get more and more interesting the more waves the toyline created. ****.

Marvel Bend & Flex "Fright Night"

Captain Marvel's figure design is atrocious. ***.

Marvel Bend & Flex "Gift Giving"

Oooh! A two-parter!

I want a Baby Groot figure. ****.

Marvel Bend & Flex "Sweet Victory"

It's cute and all, I just don't see what the point of these shorts is anymore. **1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.
I watched the first episode of Yuru Camp this morning on a whim, though I did have slight influence from a Twitter friend who really likes it. Can't believe I waited until now to give it a shot, because I really enjoyed it.
I've said this before, but the Ignore button is a life saver.
Doctor's referrals are the new bane of my existence.
Aiko's outfit is the biggest reason she's the first character I've gone with for my celebration of Magical Doremi. It's something I would totally wear, and it would be super easy to cosplay.

ODS-EP34-057.png

Featured Posts