Macys Parade review?

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
So Peter's last Macys review ended thusly: "What I do know is as long as they keep making new Macy's Parades, I should have a strong enough backlog to keep reviewing them into infinity. See you in a year." Is it gonna be unfashionably late like that Gaga article which was uploaded as part of the Misfit Christmas Specials but somehow got out in January?

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
I got one half-done by Thanksgiving, but then I had to make a choice between completing it and getting what came after it started. Would you rather have a parade this year, or Christmas specials?

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
I got one half-done by Thanksgiving, but then I had to make a choice between completing it and getting what came after it started. Would you rather have a parade this year, or Christmas specials?
There's always the possibility of having a (hopefully one-off) "Thanksgiving in July" event so you can finish up that review and get it out before next Thanksgiving! Or you can get another one started and get both of them out next year as a double feature. Whatever works for you.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
There's always the possibility of having a (hopefully one-off) "Thanksgiving in July" event so you can finish up that review and get it out before next Thanksgiving! Or you can get another one started and get both of them out next year as a double feature. Whatever works for you.
I'll think about those options.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How do I post comments on profile posts without that stupid ad on the bottom blocking me?
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Featured Posts