International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Old Nick Arabia promo for The Angry Beavers. It's in Arabic. I can only understand the loanwords and "today at these times (probably) on Nickelodeon".

Vaughn Max

The Thundermans is now available in Hindi on Voot!!

There were some parent complaints in India about this show, I don't know if that's the reason
I thought parents were complaining about it being on Nick Jr since that's a preschool channel. Nick HD+ isn't, so I don't get why there would be complaints about it being on there. Anyways, IDK what will happen to Nick HD+ now if they remove more shows

Also, here's a Nick Canada screenshot. Looks a lot like another feed

Last edited:

TheDetective

Oh well I'm back again after a while. Yes, the Vietnamese Nick&You block is still a thing. So just move on with the schedule for 25th Jan:
4pm: Blaze & The Monster Machines
4:30pm: Harvey Beaks
5pm: Legend of Korra
5:30pm: Bella & The Bulldogs

Bonus: Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn at 8am

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Ugghhhh.... I've started getting sort of tired by Nickelodeon Greece, and the network in general. The new Loud House season 3 episodes are really playing it safe, and there are almost no new shows that are as interesting (The Bureau of Magical Things seems kinda boring, also).

Only watching it to see SpongeBob and TMNT.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Ugghhhh.... I've started getting sort of tired by Nickelodeon Greece, and the network in general. The new Loud House season 3 episodes are really playing it safe, and there are almost no new shows that are as interesting (The Bureau of Magical Things seems kinda boring, also).

Only watching it to see SpongeBob and TMNT.
Nick Iberia for me is a letdown. Only watching it for SpongeBob. NickSplat here is impossible.
Gattu Battu has been stopped completely. Very surprising!
Still, it is no match for emperors Motu and Patlu.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I searched and it's another Latin American production. This time from Colombia.

Kally's Mashup here airs on Biggs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.
"WBD just hates animation! They don't care about it!"

Counterpoint: Me TV Toons.

Featured Posts